PDA

View Full Version : Etihad Airways

west of 30w
27th Dec 2004, 11:50
As i understand it from a "friend" Etihad is about to start a massive recruitment drive looking to double its pilot numbers. I think the same rules apply 500 on type, does anyone have any info?
Thanks.

west of 30w
27th Dec 2004, 11:55
If its true Etihad are looking to double its numbers over the next year, where are all the pilots going to come from? how many type rated guys are there out there? Anyone have any info?

ETOPS
27th Dec 2004, 12:35
I have recently looked in some detail at the package EY are offering with a view to leaving my current 777 post and joining this new Boeing fleet.
Sorry to say the terms and conditions fall a long way short of persuading me to leave my "fur lined position" but I will keep an eye on Etihad - just in case they can't attract the right people and up the ante ...

Havens can wait
29th Dec 2004, 03:24
Hi guys,

Any news on when Etihad is going to recruit, and through which agency if any?

Happy New Year

cespit
29th Dec 2004, 22:07
Etihad advise interviews start mid january.
Does anyone know what's involved in the interview process.

Buster738
3rd Jan 2005, 01:40
If you contact Etihad via the on-line link you'll probably find that they are recruiting on a continual basis at the moment for Airbus and Boeing crews so just get your application lodged if you're intrested.

pizza
3rd Jan 2005, 01:49
Any vacancies for engineers????????

mutt
3rd Jan 2005, 03:20
Check out www.etihadairways.com and look under the career section.

Mutt.

fractional
4th Jan 2005, 11:46
I hope things change for good. The salaries look good for some, and I hope for many. LHS upgrades is good news for some. The salary is even wonderful for the jobless. However be aware of a Company under constant change including contractual issues. It is not a contract you are used to see in reputable Airlines. Housing seems to be a very difficult issue. The wording may be changed from Housing Allowance to Subsidy. There is a difference for EY. There is a shortage of accommodation in Abu Dhabi. Landlords are asking for higher rates annually and this will bite in one´s budget.
According to local inormation, pls be aware of that. Many believed what they were told in the interviews by the interviewing panel and got disappointed. Best of luck.