View Full Version : QR Service

strength
21st Dec 2004, 20:51
I hear that the poor QR crew are working even harder now the A330-300 is up and running:

crew flying to LHR for example have upto 228 pax in economy with 4, yes 4! crew.

Everyone is very upset about this - crew have to pass through the cabin with upto 10 meal carts and the service is taking upto 3 hours!!!This isnt exactly "taking you more personally" when the crew are exhausted and just hate delivering the service - Oh, and the crew have to individually present the full meal trays too, adjusting the water cuplets and cheese - I think Etihad have got it down to perfection: happy crew, nice touches like glass cups in economy and a speedy service which is going down very well with the general public.

The number of western crew within QR speaks for itself....minimal.No western crew will putup with all the QR c**p!!!! The complaints have been addressed to the snake himself and he doesnt care....typical.

QR are trying but not winning, I'd rather fly with Virgin or B.A - Virgin have 6ft6" flat beds for example and larger more comfortable aircraft - Emirates are far better too.

To all the QR crew - keep up your excellent work and try and not let the "management" get you down!!!

homesick rae
25th Dec 2004, 13:42
Strength,

Merry Xmas!

This is not too surprising is it...saw signs of this many moons ago.

The crew work their tails off for nothing.

Seems they are trying to cut costs.

Yep, VS for me anytime.

Cheers

HR

Bangkok Layover
25th Dec 2004, 17:28
This is nothing very new mate.

Homesick and I know this for a fact!

been there done that!

They never change!

Shame on them!