PDA

View Full Version : CAA Gone Home????

variablepitch
16th Dec 2004, 12:04
Does anybody know if the CAA have gone home for Christmas already?

Sent in my application for CPL\IR coming on three weeks a go..

They took the money straight away (no suprise there!) But since then nothing. Have emailed them but got no response and their processing times have not been updated since the 6th of December.

Its just holding me up as there are several things that i need my License number for.

cheers

p.s if they have gone home when are they coming back?

RVR800
16th Dec 2004, 12:54
They used to put you on hold...............

A lovely little song played in ones ear

" I have known you for quite sometime but the thought of love has never crossed my mind.........."

"You are held at position number 9 average wait time 300 seconds.........Oh happy days"

They love taking your cash - I'm surprised its not an 0898 number!

To save you phoning they could put a lot more information on their web site - but they dont want to provide information freely (at the moment).. watch that space

JB007
18th Dec 2004, 16:22
Your licence number will be the same as your PPL but starting with CP/xxxxx

3 weeks is about right for CPL issue so I would of thought you may hear something this coming week...

EGBKFLYER
19th Dec 2004, 05:27
If you check the FCL homepage, it tells you at the bottom what the oldest application in the system is. In my experience, this is pretty accurate. Got to remember that the post is a bit busy at present too... Merry Xmas!

CAT3C AUTOLAND
19th Dec 2004, 10:39
VP,

I know this doesn't really help you, but I have recently had mine processed and it took 2 weeks.

So on that note, it shouldn't take too much longer.

variablepitch
19th Dec 2004, 17:01
Thanks for all the replies - the license finally arrived and it appears even recorded mail is taking 5 days the moment!

Merry Xmas

VP