PDA

View Full Version : Unauthorised Branson

hoss
16th Dec 2004, 08:46
Ok, how many Virgin employees are asking Santa for a copy of the new Branson book?

I came across it in the book shop the other day. Seems like Branson is fairly pissed about it's release and am surprised few have mentioned it on PPRuNe.

Looking forward to anyones comments, I'm sure it's an 'eye opener' coming from a different angle.

:)

Ralph the Bong
21st Dec 2004, 05:18
Hay, Hoss, could ya give us the name of the Author, the title and, perhaps, an ISBN? I'd be curious to read this book. Branson is one of the most frightningly cunning business tycoons to emerge from the last century.

AT502
22nd Dec 2004, 06:38
I wonder if this is the one that one of the board members of British Airways funded????????? Read that somewhere.

Still all in all no how people know him, you gotta admit he must be doing something right!

Troup:ok:

hoss
26th Dec 2004, 04:09
Ralph the Bong,

Sorry mate I didn't get the specifics. I was checking out some books for various Xmas presents and came across this one.

On the cover is a beard with a face behind it, the face looks fairly serious against the black background. Above the face is the name Branson the size of the book is similar to his other ones just a bit thinner. The back cover is quite interesting and suggests that perhaps the beard is not very happy at having certain things revealed.

Wish I had bought it now and still very surprised more PPRuNers haven't heard about it.

If it helps try searching 'Branson unauthorised'.

:)

puff
26th Dec 2004, 04:36
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1841154008/002-8327290-5539248?v=glance

Could that be it?

Icarus2001
28th Dec 2004, 08:00
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1841154008.01._PE25_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg If this is the one you mean it certainly isn't "new". It was published in April 2001. A good read.

Ralph the Bong
29th Dec 2004, 14:49
Thanks Hoss. Ah yes.. Branson by Tom Bower. Read that a few years ago. A most interesting read that provides a different perspective on many events discussed in 'Losing my Viginity'

I do admire Branson to some degree. I think that it is amazing the way that he has perpertrated such a gigantic mass deception.;)