dicksynormous
13th Dec 2004, 18:41
Can anyone answer the following qustions;
1 Whats the money like as an f/o in ek.
2 whats the time to command
3 whats the driving like
4 are the beaches anygood
5 is my contract secure
6 will i get paid for sby duties or heavy crew time not at the controls.
7 any schools available
8 is there a bond
9 will i be bypassed in seniority to the left seat and do they have a policy of upgrades from within.
10 will my tax free salary be more or less than my tax paid salary here of 50k
11 will my penchant for chewing grass and growing a woolly coat help me fit in
12 if not will the pilot group reps help me
13 or will they stab me in the back
14 will i be able to wash my laundry on a public forum instead
15 er thats it

ive searched every where but cant find any endless threads about the above subjects

I'm thinking of not coming to ek any info will be much appreciated.
:ok: :E :} :suspect:

Morwheus
13th Dec 2004, 20:52
Dick

you describe your self well....good luck on the hunt to ending your sleepless nights pondering these pressing questions.

either you never read this forum or your experience in aviation amounts to thousands of hours playing with your joystick living a life of fantasy flying flight sim 2002 wondering what its really like to be a pilot.

if you are only making 50k and........ I suspect thats probably thai bhart ...........then you are still sweeping the hanger floor in some very sad third world country.

good luck enormousdick you need it :E

Morph

dicksynormous
13th Dec 2004, 22:12
Morwheus,
sorry old chap it was remiss of me to warn that my post was sarcasm.
Joy stick yes, for it has given me much joy.
Thai bhart...isnt that an episode of the simpsons.

I was only filling the gap between threads whinging about emirates, its down to one a week now.

have fun with your personality, no one else will:E

ps are you using your real name or is it only me that has made one up based on a movie character, you see its an anonymous profile, not a myers and briggs assesment. Gosh i wish people could grasp that .If you choose a false name may i suggest muppet:8

Morwheus
14th Dec 2004, 05:43
Dear Mr Weenie sausage

"sorry old chap it was remiss of me to warn that my post was sarcasm."

I too must appologise as I didnt know your thread was an invitation for some light hearted wit. (sarcasm)

"not a myers and briggs assesment .Gosh i wish people could grasp that ."

You have obviously spent many years trying to convince to the world that its ok to be a man and dress up in womans clothing on overnights.

I see you have found a way around this by making up for your shortfall with a name such as ..."dicksynormous"

You will standout in public as the the guy who is 5 foot 3 and 1/2 inches driving a streched Cadilac using a cushion to see out over the steering wheel....I am looking out for you

"If you choose a false name may i suggest muppet "

I thought of Muppet and decided against it for the very reason I cant possibly be one .........as a muppet is an empty shell with the only chance of coming to life is to be manipulated by some person who has their hand up your butt pushing and pulling to make you speak........not my cup of tea

Morph

Ps You are one of the funniest posts to date. :ok:

Morwheus
14th Dec 2004, 09:03
SandIgger

not bad I give you a 8/10 for the thai Bhart comment. as for the rest I was just having a go at dickens and recieved a very witty and suitable reply.

Maybe its gone all quiet on the EK hammering front for a reason.

Do you work for EK because if you do you would be in on the rumours going around the crew at the moment hence a bit of reprieve and perhaps it just the eye of the perfect storm (talking about movies)

anyway SandIgger why dont you change to something like ....ah...snake strangler:E

dicksynormous
14th Dec 2004, 13:28
This is more like it chaps , not had so much fun since i left the seatbelts sign off, the ramp open and then had gpws escape manuevere.

By your description i must be a muppet but it was only one delicately manicured finger.:8

Morwheus
14th Dec 2004, 15:41
Dicks

you really are out of the closet..keep drinking I hear it all fades away over time...

the pain...... ohhhhhh the paaaaaiiiiinnnnn:{