PDA

View Full Version : Out of the mouths of babes....

Kanga767
12th Dec 2004, 08:43
...came this answer tonight on a kid's quiz show.

"Australia's National Airline is, .... Virgin Blue."

These are smart kids too. Probably smarter that us.

You have to ask yourself why he answered with that. I reckon I know.

K

PureRisk
12th Dec 2004, 09:50
Yes, I saw it too with my family and we all had a very good laugh.

These kids are very very brainy, and I must say I was amazed at the articulate answers kids of this age were giving. (well done to all of them!) :ok:

But I agree Kanga you would have to say Branson and his PR machine must be doing something right and Q something very very wrong for that to be a perception by the younger generation.
Arrrr how things have changed since I was a boy. Yet Dickson and Co dont care, they just got another pay rise didnt they?

TIMMEEEEE
12th Dec 2004, 10:22
I think these kids are just very very smart.

They are completely aware of the disgusting state of affairs that Q are in, in terms of service, and just ashamed to admit they were once a great airline. (like we all are). Sending more and more jobs overseas, Giving its Exec's more and more pay rises, calling the pityful service it gives "full service" along with some of the most miserable whinging and overpayed underworked Flight attendents in aviation, why would you want to admit they are Australian?

A least Branson and co have staff that at the very least are happy and obliging to its customers. Thats more the Oz spirit than wahat we have seen from dixon and Q in a long long time....

Yes I wonder why these kids think that. :rolleyes:

Wizofoz
12th Dec 2004, 10:31
More to the point, why was the question asked? Australia doesn't HAVE a "National Airline". It has a number of private and publically floated businesses, one of which USED to be wholey owned by the government.

Capt Fathom
12th Dec 2004, 11:11
Sunfish will love this! :ugh:

Buster Hyman
12th Dec 2004, 12:51
Dixon would probably argue that the kid can't buy a ticket yet, and when he does DJ won't be around!;) :p

bushy
12th Dec 2004, 13:22
WIZ
Who are you kidding.
The two airline system is alive and well.Disguised of course.

Sunfish
12th Dec 2004, 19:43
Sunfish is rolling on the floor laughing!:p

Ultralights
13th Dec 2004, 07:26
Dixon would probably argue that the kid can't buy a ticket yet, and when he does DJ won't be around!

they way Qf are going, they wont be around either!

captainrats
13th Dec 2004, 09:29
That is one hell of a generalization about QF Cabin Crew.Ease up and check your facts