PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft Leasing

lukem88
10th Dec 2004, 09:52
Just curious to know the approximate price of leasing the following aircraft.

A320-200 (any age)
Boeing 717-200
Beech 1900D
Saab 340/A or B

Thank you.

Ballymoss
10th Dec 2004, 21:02
:hmm: Interesting post! And, indeed an interesting fleet. An A320
of any age. I take it you are a little more picky regarding the Boeing,Beech and Saab. I could offer some advice but, first need to know, would you like fries with those??

Rgds
The Moss:ok:

lukem88
11th Dec 2004, 02:42
Hahaha no thank you good sir.

Yes it is indeed an interesting fleet. I am looking at my finances, especially with my inheritence coming very soon I will have a lot of money to play with. So I would just like to consider my options, that is why I came here to get a rough idea of how much it would cost before contacting a lessor.

I put a wide variety in because you see that I have to look at both the cost of regional and commercial. I have just started looking into this venture and have wide knowledge in commerical airlines.

The A320-200 is an airline which I personally enjoy and I know one that many passangers prefer over the B737-400/800 as it is a wider aircraft thus meaning widers seats.

Looking at dry leasing by the way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

VIKING9
11th Dec 2004, 08:48
First of all, the A320-200 is not an airline !

My initial reaction is don't spend your inheritance on setting up anything but a dry lease operation, unless you have serious amounts of money and a good source of crews.

Are you UK based ? Feel free to PM me if you need any help or information and I'll see if I can assist.

V9

The Southend King
11th Dec 2004, 09:34
Now listen sonny.

I appreciate that you have your dreams of someday, when you finish school and grow up, being in an airline, maybe even becoming a pilot, but in the ,meantime, coming onto this forum and pretending you have an "inheritance" with which you want to " lease" an aircraft is a bit juvenile.

If you were in ANY way serious, there are a wealth of lease companies out there who would be happy to talk to a "serious" company about aircraft leasing and finance structuring.

In the meantime, go back to your MS Flightsim.

TSK

p.s. it might seem a bit basic, but if you want to have any credibility at all, maybe you could start with learning to spell

dada
12th Dec 2004, 06:56
lukem88

Listen not to those picking holes in your future. You do not need fries with these a/c, you need to learn a few things. As viking 9 rightly points out, an a320 is an aeroplane not an airline. What you need to do is learn to spell. You may have a lot of INHERITENCE coming, but you can't spell it. What are the COMMERICAL airlines you have knowledge of? And just how much wider is an a320 than a 737?

Wake up and get back to your drive through window.

Harrier46
16th Dec 2004, 21:31
lukem88

We need you desperately to play your part in civil aviation. After all there is a small fortune to be made, and if you have a large one to start with that is the perfect way to end up with a small one!

LuckandNeat
9th Jan 2005, 20:48
Its a hard world working in aviation, let alone owning an airline.

I know of a few persons starting up their own airline that have struggled and gone down the pan with in months and one which never even brought / leased an aircraft and went down the pan before even leaving the ground.

A lot of competition out there so be careful ...

On a more happier note I also know of a chap who started up about three years ago and is still plodding a long earning a small fortune ...

Well maybe more than that as he drives an Aston Vanquish !

Barsteward ...

No, a nice down to earth chap actually ... ;)