PDA

View Full Version : NetJets Ops

bagpiper
7th Dec 2004, 09:53
Does anybody have any forst hand knowledge of what its like to work for NetJets Europe?

VIKING9
7th Dec 2004, 10:48
Well I know the Head of Ops and he's a great guy. Can only assume that working their would be good. Mind you, it's a more customer service driven job rather than hands on Ops.....

Again?
7th Jan 2005, 12:41
I know some people that work out there and love it. They are looking for experienced ops people at the moment. Conditions sound pretty good.

PM me if you want more info.

Bizjets
11th Jan 2005, 09:15
Hi

I heard that NJE's Flight Center is located at the heart of a sea resort called Oeiras (30 min from Lisbon Apt) & that salary conditions were not very excellent ..... why are they based in Portugal ?? Any further information would be very appreciated.

Biz

fractional
11th Jan 2005, 17:52
From what I heard, the job is not poorly paid. The problem is simple like everywhere else. You need to a roof and that is not cheap anywhere in Europe.
Nowadays, Ops Centre may be located anywhere in the World, in this case Europe. What's inportant is to have good and reliable comms, and I believe they have them.

Mr Angry from Purley
14th Jan 2005, 19:05
Bizjets

I heard Netjets based in Portugal because you dont need to have an AOC or something like that. This makes it easier to avoid some rules, FTL for one. Might be wrong not sure

Little Blue
15th Jan 2005, 10:14
My pal's just called me to say he is starting work with them, from the beginning of March....as one of the boss-men...
Looking forward to a few weekends over in Lisbon, this summer !!
Well done, Jimbo !! :D

classic707
20th Jan 2005, 19:45
Hi Again?,

Sent you a PM

Greetings,