PDA

View Full Version : TOM CVT to FAO

jabird
6th Dec 2004, 10:15
Faro showing on route map from CVT, but no dates or booking info. Anyone heard any more?

Lo Cost
6th Dec 2004, 10:34
They've taken it off now !! I wonder if the route will be announced 7th Dec when i beleive the rest of the S05 routes are announced?

LC

jabird
6th Dec 2004, 10:39
So is anyone from T'Fly reading PPRUNE I wonder?

On second thoughts, I may have misread the map earlier - Oops! It isn't very clear though - they need to get rid of that "select departure airport" thing from the top. Hope they are reading then!

Lo Cost
6th Dec 2004, 10:52
It was definately there before - we will see tomorrow I suppose !

thoma-hawk
7th Dec 2004, 08:14
As well as the usual (Spain and Italy), 2005 departures from Coventry will include both Faro and Mahon.

Lo Cost
7th Dec 2004, 12:56
Here we go FAO but no MAH (from the website):

Portugal and Paris from Coventry next summer

Thomsonfly.com has today (Tuesday 7 December) put thousands of seats on sale for summer flight to destinations which have proved popular from Coventry and the exciting new additions or Faro and Paris.

Next summer Thomsonfly.com will fly from Coventry to Barcelona, Faro, Paris, Malaga, Valencia, Alicante, Palma, Ibiza, Venice, Jersey, Pisa and Amsterdam. Flight prices start from £17.99 for a one way fare including taxes and charges.

Paris is the most popular city break location for British travellers and it set to be in the spotlight in 2005 because of the movie adaptation of the worldwide bestselling book the Da Vinci Code will be released. Portugal’s popularity was boosted this year by Euro 2004 which made holidaymakers much more aware of Portugal and what it has to offer travellers and as a result the Portuguese tourist board is reporting a significant increase in advance travel bookings for 2005.

Alex Hunter, chief commercial officer of Thomsonfly.com, said, “The flights from Coventry have been extremely popular so these exciting new destinations will be great news for our customers. The fact that the flights are on sale now make them a great Christmas gift idea for a loved one rather than trying to dream up an original present to buy. Thomsonfly.com launched a year ago this month so we are delighted to offer such a great range of destinations to the people of the region.”

Thomsonfly.com yesterday announced that flights will start on 28 April from the airline’s second base Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield. These will be the first commercial passenger flights to operate from the brand new airport. Thomsonfly.com will offer flights to Palma, Pisa, Ibiza, Malaga, Jersey, Faro, Alicante, Valencia, Dublin, Prague and Paris on three Boeing 737-300 aircraft (148 seats).

Thomsonfly.com offers low fare flights with the benefit of having seats allocated at check-in avoiding the rush for seats that is often associated with low cost airlines. Customers can pre-book their seats and have the option to book extra legroom seats or add elements to their flight including accommodation, transfers, car hire, insurance and foreign exchange.

Flights can be booked at www.thomsonfly.com or for those without internet access on 0870 1900 737.

thoma-hawk
7th Dec 2004, 16:57
Thomson (and its subsidiaries - Skytours, etc...) are already selling Coventry to Mahon for June 2005. Try the Thomson (not Thomsonfly) website.