PDA

View Full Version : Barton Happenings

eggc
5th Dec 2004, 17:52
what the hell...

if you can't beat em' join em.... ;-)

we_never_change
5th Dec 2004, 20:51
When is Barton going to get a hard runway? Bit hard to get a loaded Cherokee off the current soggy runways

:O

WNC

21st Dec 2005, 14:53
Runways are not wet, it's the taxiways.
Have you any idea of cost for a hard runway or 3?

LTNman
21st Dec 2005, 15:23
Quote from the rules:

for starters 'happenings' is a banned word - or anything sounding like it. You will see that we have removed the word from Airports. So now we have just the airport name. That is how it will be henceforth. We plan to bring back a professional approach to this forum no ifs no buts.

A.Viator
21st Dec 2005, 16:20
.....is there an airport at Barton then?

:cool:

Scottie Dog
21st Dec 2005, 17:21
Hi LTNman

Just looking at your post above and noticed the implication that you are now a Moderator - but I don't see you on the listing as such.

Did I miss something, or have I misread your posting?

Scottie Dog

ps - Moderators: sorry but LTNman does not appear to accept PMs

LTNman
21st Dec 2005, 17:59
No not a moderator but just a gentle reminder to the author of the thread that his thread will disappear unless he changes the title and yes I don't accept PMs

Dog's Bone
21st Dec 2005, 18:01
EGGC

suggest you see here where the Barton Happening(s) thread has been running for awhile.

Barton Happening ................

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=162166&highlight=Barton+Happening

PPRuNe Pop
21st Dec 2005, 19:18
OK, you need a bit of muscle I see! The stupid little rants are nothing more than childish taunts and don't impress.

So..........in this festive season and mood we we will start again.

And as for 'Dog's Bone' forget the archives it all went serious and professional a few months ago. And as far as Barton is concerned it doesn't count as an airport. Just let MANCHESTER be the real airport. We don't use happenings anymore btw. The thread is closed.

Happy Xmas,

PPP