PDA

View Full Version : BMIbaby & MME what a joke!

HH6702
5th Dec 2004, 13:26
I know that this will upset a lot of people.

Can anybody tell me what BMIbaby's aim in life is??

They first of all said that MME would be a growning base and of winter 03 they would use aircraft from other bases to get pax numbers first. Then from the summer of 2004 they would base 2 aircraft.

Before the second aircraft comes they are cutting back services. How can they expect to see pax numbers rise if they only operate twice a week. The idea of a low cost service was to get people to go away for short breaks. Using mme you cant do this.

When i used to work at MME i asked one of the management team how they see BMIbaby in years to come. The person replyed we hope to have 10 routes with BMIbaby out of teesside.

woooowwwwww.....

Take a look at easyjet at newcastle. They now have 6 based aircraft operating daily services and want NCL to be like STN.

Come on BMIbaby and MME you can do better if you want and to support the local airport instead MAN all of the time.

we_never_change
5th Dec 2004, 14:11
bmi baby are dropping services at MAN (some being transferred to bmi mainline), Gatwick (think they only serve Cork there now), EMA & Cardiff (some services ops by Air Wales on behalf of baby).

It looks like Birmingham is to be the major base for baby at the moment.

WNC

Tom the Tenor
5th Dec 2004, 17:17
Well, MME will have one extra flight to Cork from bmi baby. On top of the 3 rotations announced earlier there will now be a fourth flight on Sundays and this one will be operated via the arrangement with Air Wales and the ATR-42.

I guess every bit helps both MME and ORK!

bmiboyz
5th Dec 2004, 17:17
No WW routes have been transfered to bmi maninline at MAN. If you know of any do tell everyone!..........................