PDA

View Full Version : pentagon strike

zeeoo
3rd Dec 2004, 22:19
What is the opinion of pro pilots on this ?
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/

Wino
3rd Dec 2004, 22:46
A dangerous and EVIL lie that does nothing but disrespect my friends and fellow American Airlines crew members and passengers who were killed on that day.

Look at USair 427. Nothing left in that hole either, or valujet in the everglades and you realize that when an airplane hits the ground at well above 300 MPH it basically disintegrates into tiny tiny pieces.

I am further not suprised that many of these theories have originated in France. It is one of many grievences and why I increasingly don't think France is our friend at all anymore.

This crap should not even be allowed to be posted or linked to on a website that purports to be for PROFFESSIONAL PILOTS.

ZEEOOO I suggest you delete this thread immediately. If you push this crap you will join the only person on my IGNORE list which is Granpa, which is a shame, because we do have some interesting debates. But this stuff, I cannot abide. It is no different than the equally evil people who claim the holocaust never happened.

Cheers
Wino

Wedge
3rd Dec 2004, 22:51
For once I am inclined to agree with Wino.

That video contains not one shred of evidence that it was not an AA757.

The nonsense about how aircraft usually leave wreckage when they crash. Errrrr yes that's because when they crash usually the pilots are trying to minimise the damage, not use their aircraft as a suicide missile. At that speed the aircraft just disintegrates into a million pieces. Where was the wreckage of the two aircraft that flew into the WTC?? I suppose if that hadn't been caught on so many different reels of film we would be asking the same questions?

The guy was a useless pilot? Well you don't have to be particularly skilled to do what he did.

The CCTV tapes were confiscated by the FBI? Well yes as of course they would be, not to be released to the public as per the usual procedure.

It's all, in a word, nonsense.

Bre901
3rd Dec 2004, 23:06
Wino

I do agree with you on these conspiracy theories, they are nothing but [email protected] and evil, but I'd like to remind you that just because some of them come from France doesn't mean that the majority of French people support them.

There are conspiration-savy lunatics everywhere unfortunately (even in the good'ole USofA I'm afraid, and this is NOT to be taken as an attack against you)

I guess zeeoo's post was more naive than evil-minded.

back to my tent now.

zeeoo, check your PM

Wino
4th Dec 2004, 00:18
Bre,
you are probably right, but these sights all started out of France for some reason, maybe just someone's desire to piss me off.

While I agree that they don't represent most of the French people's view, these nutters ARE dangerous.

Cheers
Wino

zeeoo
4th Dec 2004, 03:19
Hi, all,
if you read, i asked your opinion... it has come to me recently and i just wanted the pilots opinion.
crap or not, some people think that... just bring your opinion and arguments and the debate will close..
thanks

and btw, i learned something useful, i was suspecting, about desinformation.
Investigating further, it appears that he theory as been rose by a suspect group..

don't worry, i am no that dumb or something like "lunatic age".. just naive.

wino : booo ! i'm ze great force of evil !... come on, i'm just some one inclined to ask the other's opinion before making mine..

and sorry i have not the option to delete the thread.. if a mod can ..do it

Jerricho
4th Dec 2004, 03:37
Zeeoo, you do have the option.

Edit your first post, check the box on the left and press "delete now".

AntiCrash
4th Dec 2004, 04:01
Solid Grade A Industrial Stregnth [email protected]!

EngTech_XV
4th Dec 2004, 04:24
Total [email protected] and disrespectful to all those who lost their lives.:*

StbdD
4th Dec 2004, 04:42
Pro Pilot Opinion: Posting it at all appears to be the act of one who either has an agenda or is fairly ignorant/lazy as this topic has been done many times before on prune. Do a search.

The link is beneath contempt. (I'll not comment on it's professionaly produced nature nor it's origin)

Any offense the originator feels at this post pales in comparison to that of those of us who were involved in the event.

BlueWolf
4th Dec 2004, 05:00
I'm an avowed cynic, and I just love a good conspiracy theory. I went through one of the "where is the Boeing" sites not long after 9/11, and felt that some fairly compelling questions were asked. It was debate and information presented on PPRuNe which answered those questions to my complete satisfaction.

Likewise, having seen a couple of good docos on the Apollo programme, I have now joined the ranks of those who do actually believe we went to the Moon.

For that reason I don't think this thread should be deleted. Let the truth shine through, as it will, even to the most distrusting. In that there is greatest respect for those who died, and for those who loved them.

av8boy
4th Dec 2004, 05:30
Blue, I could not agree more. Well said.

Dave

BlueDiamond
4th Dec 2004, 05:39
Well said, BlueWolf. It is the inability of the few to accept a simple truth which gives rise to these offensive conspiracy theories. There is a world of difference between honest investigation and imagination gone mad.

henry crun
4th Dec 2004, 05:59
zeeoo. you do have the option of deleting the thread.

You are the thread starter, so if you delete your opening post the whole thread will be deleted.

Grandpa
4th Dec 2004, 07:03
Because it's good to get back again and again to lies, in order to demonstrate the truth to each and every newcomer.

As I said before (long ago) this story was fabricated by Thierry Meyssan, a guy who is making money on tales like this one, in same way than others make themselve wealthy on public gullibility.

This crap has been destroyed just after it was made (Zeeoo, I think you will find a discussion about it in Radiocockpit in French).

This is the occasion for me to apologize in front of all ppruners because Thierry Meyssan lied, and he is still lying..........and he is French!

Nevertheless it's a consolation to know he was not elected President of any Banana Republic and could not get his lies endorsed by a state as Dubya with WMDs in Iraq and others.

Wholigan
4th Dec 2004, 07:47
OK - the following points have been made:

The "conspiracy-theory" content of the link is [email protected]
Because the link appears to emanate from France does not mean that all French people believe the conspiracy theory.
The conspiracy theory angers many American (and other) citizens.
Leaving the thread for a while was a good thing in order to permit people to gainsay the theory.
Grandpa managed to get another anti-Bush hit into a thread that had nothing to do with Bush.

So now I think it's time to close the thread before it goes off the rails again.