PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else had one of these?

BlueDiamond
2nd Dec 2004, 12:45
Odd message received in my PMs today form someone registered as FreedomFighter1in6B. (I've deleted the links to the sites mentioned in this message) I can't remember posting anything about UFOs ... has anyone else had anything like this??

re: UFO post, can you help?
Hia there, I am very interested in your post on UFOs, and would really like to hear more about it from you. If I may just tell you a little bit about myself and what I do, along with my friends and colleagues;

We are a non-profit group who are seeking to end the secrecy and ridicule surrounding the UFO/ETI subject. Currently, we are looking for well-qualified volunteer witnesses from the UK or Europe, and globally, who have had UFO encounters or experiences. For those who might be worried about speaking of their experience, we can assure you that there are many who feel the same way as you, but also other prominent people such as Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper (the astronauts) who have repeatedly given their own testimony in the USA (see **** for details). There are also over 500 witnesses from the military, NASA, FAA and government who have given their accounts and sworn testimony to the Disclosure Project in the USA, and there are police officers in the UK who have also gone on record. We would like to obtain testimony from the UK and the rest of the world that we can publish. Witnesses can contact us through our Website: ****.org.[/url] They can also find out all the details about our movement. Please help us if you are able as we feel this matter is of profound importance. Please e-mail Dean Rose ([email protected]****.com) or Andrew Johnson ([email protected]****.com).

(I am also registered on this site under the name Blacksheepmuse but that name seems to be having cookie problems, so I have added this new name to overcome that.) Please get in touch if you can, by emailing me at [email protected]****com Thankyou for reading.

Anyone know what that's all about???

Ozzy
2nd Dec 2004, 12:47
Bluey, they didn't also have $235 million in a bank in Nigeria needing liberated?:E

Ozzy

brockenspectre
2nd Dec 2004, 12:56
Yeah Bluey I had one too which I deleted as it is a duplicate of a thread started in about four forums a few days ago ... I think Admin left one in Spectators? Not sure anyway ... but that's the background as I know it! :ok:

BlueDiamond
2nd Dec 2004, 13:11
Thanks, Brockie ... I've just had a look and the thread is on D&G. I never posted to it though so they must be trawling this site and sending PMs to whoever takes their fancy.

AerBabe
2nd Dec 2004, 13:34
Maybe it's from an ET lack-of-I...

Jerricho
2nd Dec 2004, 15:30
Someone else who plays around here got one and forwarded to to me asking did I know WTF it was all about.

Don't tell me we now have resident mugu-scammers here :rolleyes: