PDA

View Full Version : Good games to play at ASDA

Whiskey Zulu
2nd Dec 2004, 10:50
Good games to play at ASDA when the misses is taking her time.

01. Get 24 boxes of condoms & randomly put them in people's trolleys when they aren't looking.

02. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.

03. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the ladies toilet.

04. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone: 'Code 3 in Housewares... and see what happens.

05. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on credit.

06. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

07. Set-up a tent in the Camping Department? and tell other shoppers you are sleeping over and invite them in if they bring pillows from the Bedding Department.

08. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask: "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

09. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your nose.

10. While handling large knives in the Kitchen Dept, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are located.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously, while loudly humming the theme from Mission Impossible.

12. Hide in a clothing rack . . . and when people browse through, say: "PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!"

13. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, hit the floor and assume the fetal position and scream "NO!...It's those voices again!!!"

14. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while... then yell loudly: "There's no toilet paper in here!"

eal401
2nd Dec 2004, 10:53
Wasn't this Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago? Well, it is the same company at least!

Onan the Clumsy
2nd Dec 2004, 12:23
But I already stalk older females :ugh:

Ozzy
2nd Dec 2004, 12:39
Regarding the store defectives, I guess it's legal to shove items into your personal sack/bag/carrier/pocket and wander aimlessly around the store....being trailed by the aforesaid defective. Then, prior to leaving the store and avoiding the check outs, place everything you secreted on your person on a shelf or in a cart.

How far outside the store do you think you would get before being asked to come back in for a chat?

Meanwhile yer theiving accomplice, who is much more subtle, has put this diversion to good use....:E

Ozzy

Little Eagle
2nd Dec 2004, 12:39
Visit the lingerie departments

Find a good looking girl and give her a set to try on!

:E

X-QUORK
2nd Dec 2004, 13:02
Try this one:

1. Put 10 crates of beer, three bottles of Jack Daniels and one pack of nappies (diapers) into your shopping trolley.

2. Go to the check-out till and let the shop attendant do her thing with the machine that goes "beep".

3. When given the total price, make a big scene of rumaging through your wallet, scratching your head and muttering something like "thought I had more cash on me?!"

4. Tell the shop assistant you're a bit short of money and will have to put something back.

5. Take the nappies and put them back on the shelves.

Jerricho
2nd Dec 2004, 15:29
Get 24 boxes of condoms & randomly put them in people's trolleys when they aren't looking.

Used to play a similar game when I worked for a supermarket back in Ozland some years ago.

Pick a target and place a noticable item (I always found a big 4 litre tin of pineapple juice was a good one) in person's trolley when not looking. Chances are they will find it. Wait until person takes it out, moves on and leaves trolley unattended again............place item back in trolley. The record was 5 times before getting busted.

simon brown
2nd Dec 2004, 16:12
Nick someone elses trolley and when they remonstrate with you tell them they cant lay claim to the items until theyve actually paid for it:E

tall and tasty
2nd Dec 2004, 16:23
Simon Brown

Make sure you don't have a kid in it thought!

Follow a guy around as he is loading up his basket and then go over with something that is really riskay and ask him if he has tried it!

TnT

Jerricho
2nd Dec 2004, 16:26
Onan, another customer for you!!!! :E

Standard Noise
2nd Dec 2004, 16:47
Find someone who looks a bit managerial and ask, "this place is crap, where's the nearest Tesco?"

Grainger
2nd Dec 2004, 16:56
Go to the domestic appliances bit and stand there poking the buttons on the microwave cookers whilst complaining in a loud voice: "Hmmm - not much of a picture on this one !"

B Fraser
2nd Dec 2004, 18:39
Amuse yourself with "bar code roulette"

Pick up a bottle of Scotch and fill in a white stripe on the bar-code with a black felt tip pen. If the price comes up as less than the true cost... you win :}

Thirty06
2nd Dec 2004, 21:14
Try to pay using a Nectar card, then your Tesco card, finally rummage in every pocket for enough small change to cover the cost of a ready curry and quite a lot of lager.

aged
2nd Dec 2004, 21:34
When bodily conditions are right, hang around the magazine area where all the anoraks are and phart silently. Then be sure to look around in disgust at the other readers.
Also works well at the fish counter

Jerricho
2nd Dec 2004, 21:53
Try to pay using a Nectar card, then your Tesco card, finally rummage in every pocket for enough small change to cover the cost of a ready curry and quite a lot of lager.

See, that's not considered good sport old chap. Any customer who delays ANYBODY behind them, whether deliberate or not, at the till deserves to be shot.

Mr Chips
2nd Dec 2004, 22:55
I KNEW I had seen this before - I :mad: started it!!!

15 things to do in TESCOs (http://www.pprune.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124879&highlight=Tescos)

We need TIC back!!!!

teeteringhead
3rd Dec 2004, 08:51
Son and heir when at Uni used to (allegedly) swap over the cardborad covers of ready curries .... so the mild cover was on the "ringstinger" and vice versa......

tall and tasty
3rd Dec 2004, 12:11
Ooh out in the shops today getting Christmas pressies and very tempted to try some of these antics. But the distraught shop assistants faces stopped me

Can't be that cruel this time of year!

TnT

Jerricho
3rd Dec 2004, 14:50
Hey, it's good for them. Survival for the fittest and all that jazz.

Of course, if you see a shop assistant who looks really down, you could always go up to them, give them a big hug and tell them "It's Ok......it will all be over soon".

Rwy in Sight
3rd Dec 2004, 19:57
My sister thought a variation of the troley trick. Order a small but expensive item like Italian cheese. It works best if you can buy it it at a service counter thus having it wrapped it in a im-conspiciours wrap. THere is a brand that cost around 15 Euros / kilo. Saomon can be more expensive.

So the guy / or the lady comes to the check out point and is found with a a bill some 10 Euros larger..

An other thing very practical is to take staff you need and the store has ran out from other people trolley...

Rwy in Sight