PDA

View Full Version : Very cool video

Steve76
1st Dec 2004, 10:05
Not helo's but really really worth the horrific download time.
Found it on Dunnunda and Godzone.
One for BLOODYCROW's methinks :)
Crank up the volume and groove along with me...

http://www.users.on.net/~drew.dickson/Aviation/FA18_MagicRide.wmv

Vfrpilotpb
1st Dec 2004, 13:20
What a ride, music a bit naff but I can put up with that, Just fix your cursor on the Sidewinder nose and watch it flex up and down whilst the wing flex's one way the rocket is flexing a long its length?.

Brill!

Vfr

Reefdog
1st Dec 2004, 14:46
hey fellas

try this weg site

www.grouchymedia.com

cheers

helo thunder is good

IHL
1st Dec 2004, 14:59
Vfrpilotpb I have to disagree, the music is great:
MagicCarpet Ride is a classic from the band Stepenwolfe.
Stepenwolfe is a vintage 60s-70s Band from Canada. Another notable Stepenwolfe hit, from the movie Easy Rider: Born to be Wild.

chopski
1st Dec 2004, 18:50
good stuff, the only slabwings worth a look at!!!!!

and love the sound track!!!

SASless
1st Dec 2004, 18:58
grouchymedia.com is way cool....am not into rock or heavy metal music...but in this case....I made exceptions. LOVE the percussion parts! Dig the Die lyrics....oops...getting political here!

Chimbu chuckles
2nd Dec 2004, 02:58
Take a look at these

airviolence downloads (http://www.airviolence.com/download.php)

None of helicopters but some great aeros and a supercub on wheels waterskiing onto river banks.

Look under the bush/low flying heading.

Some where I have an MPEG of some tool teaching himself to fly a H300...just bought it and against all advice hopped in and had a go....with spectacular results.

Vfrpilotpb
2nd Dec 2004, 08:02
IHL,

as I am a product of those and earlier years I agree about the band, however my personal bell is not rung by those particular tracks, I find them grating on my anvils:cool:

Vfr

CRAN
2nd Dec 2004, 08:12
There was a story going around no too long ago about a guy that bought a brand new Raven II in the UK and had it delivered to his garden. He was not a pilot and had no experience of Helicopters, he then preceeded to 'have a go', got the engine running, but got frustrated when he couldn't get the rotors to turn and called a local flying school for some help!!

Lucky he didn't find the BIG RED BUTTON then eh!! Lucky escape me thinks!

CRAN
:}