PDA

View Full Version : Looking for work

mav69
30th Nov 2004, 21:58
Pilot looking for work:

CPL, 800hrs, 100 twin, 50 Turbine, MECIR (2 Renewals).
Experience includes mustering, meat bombing, charter and trans tasman ferries. Genuine employee willing to relocate nationally or internationally.
If there are any operators or if anyone knows of prospective operators/ employers, please email me at [email protected]

With thanks.:ok:

rearwhelsteer888
30th Nov 2004, 22:18
Mav 69,
you have enough experience for almost all single operator around and enough for some multi engine gigs but advertising you services on prune wont make it happen for you mate, no one on here will care.
What i suggest you do is find an operator that you want to work for and concetrate you efforts on that.
I found that throwing all my effort at 15 or 20 companys around the country diluted the effect and was near hopless.
I then decided that I would choose the one I wanted and do all I could to get it.and it worked after a while a year down the line I'm on my 2nd multi job and full time.
If it multi that you after amd I was you I would being going to either Broome or bourktown,probably the latter.
I know that it's a catch twenty two but you just wont get a job over the phone,you gotta go there mate,give yourself 6 months of being out there and I bet you'll get something.
good luck mate and hang in there,It'll happen for you.
RWS888.
if you want more info pm me.:E