PDA

View Full Version : Info about Planejobs.com ?

DenC
30th Nov 2004, 16:52
Hi everybody,

Can anyone inform me about Planejobs.com. Are they a reliable company? If not, I dont wanna pay to get their job-ads...

Thanks...

:D

eagerbeaver
30th Nov 2004, 19:50
Pay to receive job adverts, your 'avin a furking larf!

Do not do it.

DenC
1st Dec 2004, 09:14
Well, I am on a 10-days free trial period at Planejobs so I get a few adverts but if I want to see the full advert and who to contact I have to pay and I have received 1 advert that I find very interesting, the rest is not for me at all....

If I pay, it will be to se that one advert. But again, my principals tells me not to, but...........

Cipri
1st Dec 2004, 20:51
What ad are you interested in?

peterfoele
2nd Dec 2004, 10:56
Hi DenC,

I use the following principle on such an occasion:

If this particular job is not visible on other (free) sites, then it might be a false one.

I have experienced fake job adverts (non aviation related), where you have to pay to see what is all about, and when you tried to contact them nobody knew about it, ... that is if I got to speak to someone at all.

Hope this helps

itchy kitchin
2nd Dec 2004, 14:28
I did the 10 day trial and it was all american stuff.
...which is about as much use as an ashtray in a tiger moth if you're a JAR license holder.

AEB
6th Dec 2004, 21:58
Most sites like PlaneJobs feature U.S. jobs or will repeat E.U. listings that you can easily find on Flight International and other European based sites.

Since I run one of those free sites I find it hardly worth it for anyone to expend their hard earned monies on membership fees, particularly for those of you based in Europe. In other words, keep your cash.