PDA

View Full Version : Flights between the UK and Toulouse

shark1
30th Nov 2004, 15:58
According to the BmiBaby website they will give up the Nottingham-Toulouse service next march. They won't probably resume services from Cardiff.
Flybe annouced today a lot of new routes but none to Toulouse, despite of the rumours of flights from cities such as Newcastle, Exeter, Liverpool or Norwich.
Do anyone know if EU Jet will continue its Manston service along the year ?
And what about rumours concerning the arrival of Jet2 and Thomsonfly at TLS? Or pherphaps more Easyjet routes to/from TLS ?
Please, if you have more information...

Daza
1st Dec 2004, 00:10
Flybe fly BHX-TLS 4x weekly in winter daily in summer.
Daza

shark1
1st Dec 2004, 15:30
Another bad news :
Flybe will probably give up its Southampton to Toulouse route !!!

Brakes...beer
1st Dec 2004, 20:26
3 flights a day from Gatwick with BA. How do EU Jet's prices compare?

MAN_Dispatcher
2nd Dec 2004, 12:36
I've heard a rumour that the BD MAN-TLS flight may increase to 2 a day, with the A380 nearing completion. A lot of Airbus personnel use this service from the nearby Chester plant.

The service is operated by an ERJ-145 of bmi regional.

WHBM
2nd Dec 2004, 14:39
Is there still a BAe corporate service (either own aircraft or chartered in) operating Chester - Filton - Toulouse ?

brabazon
2nd Dec 2004, 15:02
There is indeed a corporate shuttle (PrivatAir A319?) operating from Chester (Broughton) - Filton - Toulouse and vv.

CargoOne
2nd Dec 2004, 15:59
Is there some affordable way to get into TLS from Germany (say from FRA, DUS or HAM)? Same day return or next day return.
LH and AF both want EUR 1200 for economy-class ticket, which is way too expensive for that kind of trip.
Any suggestions?

shark1
2nd Dec 2004, 16:14
Germanwings will probably begin a new route from Toulouse to Cologne next summer. More informations soon.
This service will be complete the routes to FRA and MUC (LH) and BRE(OL).
DBA is also considering to start operation from TLS...

CargoOne
2nd Dec 2004, 19:44
shark1

I hope Germanwings will compete in a different way than OL. Becuase I've just discovered that OL price for sameday or next day return BRE-TLS is............ EUR 1200. That's should be one of the most expensive economy-class tickets within Europe I guess.

jabird
2nd Dec 2004, 20:10
You could try Ryanair NRN to GRO or HHN to MPL. Will be a pain at each end, but at least the flight should be cheap.

shark1
14th Dec 2004, 16:05
No more information concerning the Southampton-Toulouse route (Flybe)!!
Does anybody know if this route will continue next summer please ?

Toulouse
15th Dec 2004, 08:44
Fom what I can see on flybe.com timetable, Toulouse-Southampton will not operate after the end of March 2005.