PDA

View Full Version : Leaked report targets illegal aeronautical activity

Head Turner
30th Nov 2004, 13:44
Unconfirmed report, via a commons leaked internal memo suggests that aeronautical police force, the Crime at Christmas Association (CAA) will be fully commited to investigating alleged offenses by SLEDGE S-ANTA. The memo further notes that the pilots license and the aircrafts documents (both airframe and power units)will be rigorously inspected to assertain airworthyness and currency requirements (3 landings and 3 take off in the previous 90 days or where national legislation is more stringent, those national requirements).
Low flying regulations have been ignored by this pilot and the CAA are duty bound to investigate and if found necessary, arrest the pilot and impound his aircraft.

Considering that this could be an unfair intrusion of human rights we here at the FBO in Lapland are asking that all likely landing sites that may be used by S-ANTA be in accordance with local bye-laws and/or regulations laid down in the Fairy Tales Act 1877.

Landing sites are to be pre-preparred following the diamensions and criterior given in the manual of Christmas Eve Landing Sites.

Hopefully with these basic precautions the arrival of S-ANTA will speed his visits and avoid the heavy armed tactics of the CAA.

User should be aware that CAA inspectors may appear at any time on or before December 24th.

helicopter-redeye
30th Nov 2004, 15:13
Heavans above, they start drinking early in Cumbria …

:rolleyes: :D

chopperman
30th Nov 2004, 18:24
Heavans above, they start drinking early in Cumbria …

I don't think they ever stop!

Anyway, "Hands off Santa!" At least until he's delivered my pressie.
Chopperman

CyclicRick
30th Nov 2004, 18:54
The best aviation/santa joke I heard was:

Santa sitting in his sledge just about to take of when this man appears out of nowhere carrying a shotgun, flashes his FAA ID:
FAA Official: "Hello Santa, FAA, I'm here for your annual check ride"
Santa: " Check ride?, I've been flying this for centuries, why a check ride all of a sudden?"
FAA Official: " Sorry Santa new safety rules and regs etc..lets go"
Santa:" Well ok but what's the shotgun for?"
FAA Official: " You're going to lose one on take off"

:p