PDA

View Full Version : A "Must" for children of all ages

DX Wombat
30th Nov 2004, 10:04
I know it is a little early but it (http://www.noradsanta.org/) has started! Enjoy :ok:

Avtrician
30th Nov 2004, 11:02
Gad, dont tell me the Easter Bunny is back all ready, wheres that shotgun????:ugh:

BlueDiamond
30th Nov 2004, 12:01
Easter Bunny???

:uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:

Feeton Terrafirma
30th Nov 2004, 12:57
Easter Bunny?

BANG

Did I get him?

BlueDiamond
30th Nov 2004, 13:25
No, but I think Santa just lost an "engine."

laff laff laff :uhoh: :E

Jerricho
30th Nov 2004, 14:17
No, but I think Santa just lost an "engine."

Soon to be portrayed in Ridley Scott's "Red Sleigh Down".

Flip Flop Flyer
30th Nov 2004, 18:57
It almost went horribly wrong last year, when the helpful man from the FAA showed up on christmas eve, on a mission to give Santa a check-ride. Everything got off on a bad foot, really, what with Santa's certificate being of the non-FAA variety and, as far as the checkman could assertain, not issued by any known authority. Neither was the AOC is what could be called pristine order, and the maintenance records for his 'aeroplane' was signed by non-licensed dwarfs of highly disputeable education.

As it was, Santa and the checkman settles in the sleigh for a few circuits around the pole. Santa goes through the pre-flight check list (hey Dancer, ho Dasher, hi Prancer etc) when he spots the checkman cocking a shotgun. 'What in the devil are you on about' Santa enquires. 'Oh' the checkman replies 'you may loose one on take-off' :E

Jerricho
30th Nov 2004, 19:02
What sort of service will Santa be looking for from ATC? A RAS?

Reindeer Advisory Service?

Bada-ching. Tough crowd.