PDA

View Full Version : Where, what & how long?

Lil' Pilot
29th Nov 2004, 16:36
Hi guys & girls!

I'm always curious and I have the following small inquiry:

- Where did you complete your flight training? (organisation/ country)
- Where,and on what type of aircraft are you flying now?
- How long did you search for a job?

It may be nice to know some of the user's backgrounds...

Ciao, Lil' P

Notso Fantastic
29th Nov 2004, 16:40
Sorry- I'm curious too.
-How will the answers solve your curiousity?
-What will you achieve knowing this and
-what will you do with the answers?

There are a lot of comedians on this board and this sort of question pulls them out of their crevices.

Lil' Pilot
29th Nov 2004, 16:55
Okay, I didn't thought about that. I was just thinking it may be nice to know the background of some pilots of today. What their 'story' is. How they came to the point where they are today. I won't achieve anything knowing this, just thought it might be fun. Loosen up a bit ;)

Notso Fantastic
29th Nov 2004, 18:20
Well thank you, I'll take your advice and try and loosen up a bit. But if I may say, your question and motive are slightly impertinent. You should regard a board like this as a room full of people. You wouldn't walk in and announce loudly "I want you ALL to tell me your life stories and how you got into aviation and where you go....starting with YOU!". I think you will find people will start avoiding you! By all means ask people individually, but to expect 20,000 answers to a pointless question might be pushing your luck a bit!

Now I must go take your advice and loosen up a bit with a G & T!

The African Dude
29th Nov 2004, 19:01
Notso, come on mate, you know there's a "Who are we"-type thread running already in both Cabin Crew and Wannabes somewhere, and nobody's had a prob with it!

Although admittedly we may not need another one. Although that's up to the mods!!

I'll get back in my box now as I havn't qualified yet. ;)

ikea
2nd Dec 2004, 12:04
if you dont like the post, dont waste your time, and server space by replying to it, do us all a favour and contribute constructively to a post, it makes much more sense