PDA

View Full Version : Pilots starting to resign from EK

jack schidt
29th Nov 2004, 10:56
The inevitable is happening with resignations starting to be put in and fewer applications from credible apllications replacing them. Will the up-coming threat of capping the utilities allowance (so the occupants pay above a certain amount) push more people out. Reported numbers for the meetings attendance are 80Boings and 120Fatbus. Is it really that important to discuss SOPs on your day off!

SecurID
29th Nov 2004, 13:27
Will the up-coming threat of capping the utilities allowance

What threat? Have not heard that one. Could you please enlighten this mushroom?

Payscale
29th Nov 2004, 13:51
Well unless you work in HR, how can you possibly know that resignations are coming in and fewer qualified are applying.

Guess work? A mate of mine is leaving, for personal reasons. I havent heard of anyone else. Got any numbers to back up your statement.

Caping DEWA bills. Hmm... thats news to me...too. If it is fair or not would depend on where they cap it, wouldn't it..

After the last meeting in the Aviation College, no wonder people wont come again.... Dialog means two way communication.

What I hear on the line is that for people to come in on a day off, it would have to be chaired by someone from the top level. That how I feel anyway

Cheers