PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Aerial Patrol mob?

bendover_please
24th Nov 2004, 23:40
Who is this Aerial Patrol mob that suddenly had reference made to them regarding flying schools on the south coast? I have no idea which upstart had shot off on some wierd and unrelated tangent, but suffice to say "not happy Jan". And scowan, who are you to invite people (namely me) to your slipshod organisation for a training session? My reply related to flying schools and passing advice onto someone based off of my experience. How you related the two is anyone's guess, hence the term 'upstart'. Besides, I am too busy flying and earning good dollars to waste my time with you mate, unless you want to fork out $500 a day plus expenses.

As for Aerowasp, I take onboard what you said and agree with you in part. No attack on your organisation whatsoever...I merely got my start a different way and I offered my opinion. No bad thoughts or reflections on your school - this I would like to make clear.

Finally, let me say I have never heard of the Aerial Patrol, though from the website the organisation doesn't look that truthful...ie a facade to hide a lot of things. And what is this rubbish about scams with pilots...got no idea what you're talking about, but it has nothing to do with me of this thread.

fullflaps
25th Nov 2004, 08:33
bendover_please,
Please excuse me if I feel a little confused on this post that you have opened!
In this post you mention that you have never heard of the Aerial Patrol, yet when one reads the post that you posted in
....flying schools near Nowra.... you say-

" I think people are allowed to express an opinion based on their experiences, especially if they feel if they could assist another person in doing so. I once did some flying at the Aerial Patrol and found it to be very unorganised, ad-hoc,ad-lib, unprofessional and overall it was not a very high standard. Lots of promises and not much delivered. "

:confused: :confused: :confused:

It maybe best to grease ones foot prior to slipping it directly in ones mouth as it would be easier to swallow!:ok:

Tagneah
27th Nov 2004, 06:18
Is the CFI/CP of this operation a bloke with the initials WG? If it is then steer clear of the whole airport. You might find him flying in the same circuit as you............ Not good. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Woomera
27th Nov 2004, 06:31
I've really had enough of this issue and the slagging that has occurred and is obviously continuing to occur!

:mad:

*click*

Woomera