View Full Version : FAlcon Air ATR's

Scanwing
24th Nov 2004, 18:17
Hi there,

Does anybody knows how Falcon Air in Sweden crew their ATR's. As I understand it they have contract crew's. But from which agency?

I am an ATR F/O with 1000 hours on type and would do anything to get in there! Doeas anybody also know how long remaining time Falcon is flying?

Is there any airline which hireing proppilots right now in Scandinavia?

Is Flynordic going to expand further? More MD-80's?

Cheers,

CaptainProp
25th Nov 2004, 15:36
They are not only flying with contract pilots...Also full time hired swedish crew. As far as I know some of them are leaving already in dec-jan....not sure when ATR ops will end, but think pretty soon...

atr-boy
25th Nov 2004, 21:44
Hi Scanwing.

One Scandinavian atr co-pilot to another:

http://www.flightinternational.com/fi_frameset.asp?target=fi_jobs2/default.asp

They told me that they have quite a lot af atr work , so with your level of experience you might have a chance for som work soon... :o) Good luck!

atr-boy

Scanwing
26th Nov 2004, 20:47
Hi,

Your are right, there is loads of ATR jobs but the problem is that I want to fly in Sweden!

That is why it is to bad that Falcon is ceasing their ATR operations.

I am going to Bangkok Airways after Christmas.

Cheers,

Miserlou
26th Nov 2004, 21:13
Err, Bangkok Airways don't operate in Sweden, do they?
I know Cimber Air operates in Trinidad but I haven't seen any Bangkok Airways ATRs up this way.

Scanwing
27th Nov 2004, 19:10
Hi,

No you are right, Bangkok Airways doesn't fly in Sweden but to fly in Thailand is the second best if Sweden is not possible.

But I am going to miss the snow I think........

atr-boy
1st Dec 2004, 20:33
Hi again Scanwing.

Im a bit curious about Bangkok Airways. Can you please write me a mail or just something here on the forum about their salary, terms etc.. Im a copilot, so Im only really interested in that part of the deal. :o)

([email protected])