PDA

View Full Version : Flight Dispatcher at Easyjet

Bizjets
21st Nov 2004, 13:40
Good Day @ll ,

Could anyone of us please let me know how to apply for a flight dispatcher job in this airline ? I would appreciate any contact by e-mail or adress.

Thanks forward for your answers.
Bye !!

BizJets
(France)

urdy gurdy
21st Nov 2004, 19:59
most airlines have a handling agent. you will have to contact them at which ever airport you want to work in

Capt Wannabe
26th Nov 2004, 00:22
Which airport do you want to work at ?

As urdy gurdy says, EZY have handling agents who employ the dispatchers. I may be able to point you in the right direction if you have a specific airport in mind.

TOPJET973K
27th Nov 2004, 19:19
Capt. Wannabe

Could have sworn I knew who you were!

Your CV of women and vodka sounds like many people I know in aviation!!!

Good luck mate!

TJ

Bizjets
28th Nov 2004, 07:59
Good Morning,

Thanks for answering. Actually I'd be interested in working in Ireland (Dublin or else) or Great Britain (London)... all I currently have is an e-mail contact for cabin crew recruitment, extracted from their official website.
Are there also by the way headquarters in Paris or are flight ops exclusively carried out at Stansted Airport ?

Wishing you a nice day,
see you soon !

BizJets.

Capt Wannabe
30th Nov 2004, 12:05
Headquarters of EZY are at LTN. This is where the whole network is run from. There are only a few admin staff at STN along with the crews.

If you wanted to work at STN then you would need to apply to Groundstar Ltd who are EZY's handling agent there.