PDA

View Full Version : Are you MAD?

spaceman1000
20th Nov 2004, 18:34
Hello,

I am new to this forum, and to be honest with you, I think some of you have bacome totally crazy.

"should I pay for a type rating, should I become a flight instructor, should I give my money to this company??".

Are you all mad?What is wrong with you?are you not normal????
what the hell is that? this industry is making you all crazy!

I have seen a company ad who has placed an advertisement for a "job" in asia, and you run now to work for peanuts...
a school in Oxford say they "work" with BA or "recomend" you to BA, so everybody is running to the bank to get a loan.

Are you like a aviation addict?are you naive???
what is wrong with you folks?do not you see they make fun of you?all these ailines, HR officer... they dont give a damn penny for you.all they want is cheap pilot, preferably the one who will do arakiri to get a job on a plane.

I would like some explainations about your British madness!

energiser
20th Nov 2004, 18:38
Hello Ronchonner :rolleyes:

Sigh......

Frank Furillo
20th Nov 2004, 19:28
Welcome back, Skyman oh god.........

BoraBora007
20th Nov 2004, 20:35
Yet another spam useless thread from the freakshow :{ :mad:

spaceman1000
20th Nov 2004, 21:20
I AM NEW ON THIS FORUM!!!!

not only you are crazy, you are blind....

:rolleyes:

Scoop,... New virus in England: the British madness (BM)amongst UK pilots.:{

aces low
21st Nov 2004, 09:44
Maybe its a case of 'emperor's new clothes'? I think spaceman, mad or not, you'll find a lo of people out here in lala land agreeing with you.

747 Downwind
21st Nov 2004, 14:20
Are u a pilot spaceman1000?

If not, than you have problems of your own for coming to a pilots forum.. for I could not see myself logging onto a forum invloving another profession/industry.

If, indeed, you are a pilot:eek: then you must clearly be aware of the financial sacrifices that we have all made.. including sponsored pilots who either partially pay for their licence or get employed on a reduced salary.

These type rating schemes you talk of are quite commonly frequented by OUR European friends, I have seen many Spanish, Italian, French etc at these schemes... giving money to British companies as you say. Go to Oxford and Cabair and you will see a cosmopolitan European mix of self-sponsored wannabes, its just like Piccadilly Circus. Job in Asia, not Air Asia by any chance.. there are Irish, Continental Europeans and Antipodeans on that particular exodus. Appears to be a somewhat global madness in aviation.. "British madness"? Well, least we have jobs coming up which brings hope to British wannabes, so the Europeans must be even more naive than us given their current job market for pilots:E

But of course, Spaceman, we are just optimistic and keen to succeed, attributable to the desire to fly. I personally see nothing wrong in that regardless of where they are in the world.

tonker
21st Nov 2004, 15:42
I have an instructors rating and love every minute of it. Sure it's crappily paid but the fact is someone PAYS me to go flying.

If you don't want a rating then don't get one, but don't try and critisise others for fulfilling their dream. Trust me either way you pay, and i'd rather be looking down from my PA28 on all the traffic getting paid to do it, than sitting in a traffic jam looking up wondering my life away thinking should i etc.

In short Fritz if you don't like the idea of paying for something, or the British way then stay sausage side and get stuffed on your vile food and fags.

Regards Tonker (author of "Aviating the un PC way" woof woof

RowleyUK
21st Nov 2004, 18:11
Hmmm.... Bit of a 'toolish' kind of post but you have a point Spaceman.

Im sure most people will agree with you,including me, that paying for TR's and the Air Asia scheme is wrong. In fact, i would go so far as to say that the CTC scheme is as bad if not worse than the Parc/AA scheme!!!

Sorry guys but he has a point!!:= :ooh: :=

salapilot
22nd Nov 2004, 07:24
Why are we even bothering to give this clown the time of day? let's stop and concentrate on getting a job and respond to constructive criticism as opposed to tonsil manure !

sp

Wee Weasley Welshman
22nd Nov 2004, 09:24
Boring.