PDA

View Full Version : Net Jets in the US

L2 Door
20th Nov 2004, 14:43
Hi, hoping that there is someone out there who can help me!!

I am enquiring to see if anyone has the inside track on applying as a Flight Attendant with Net Jets in the United States. I have recently resigned after 5 very happy yrs at an International Carrier in the Middle East. I had extensive experience in F/C & J/C as well as a BA (HONS) degree and a wealth of experience in the catering industry.

The only thing I was concerned about on the application information was the fact that they require an American passport. I have a British passport but I will be marrying an American citizen and applying for a US passport after I am married.

I am really keen to carry on flying but I would like to try corporate/private flying for a change. If anyone has any info on Net Jets or any other corporate flying companies, all info would be greatly appreciated. By the way, I will be resident in San Diego

Thanks a million

L2 Door xx

bafanguy
20th Nov 2004, 18:45
L2,

Try www.flightinfo.com and go to the "Fractionals" or "Corporate" forum and ask your question. Someone will know for sure. You'll have to register on the site first, but it's free. Good luck.

fernytickles
21st Nov 2004, 15:40
L2 - check your PMs