PDA

View Full Version : Rampies wanted

DPWN
20th Nov 2004, 12:30
Dear all

There are a few openings for experienced guys in air ops/ground handling to oversee our cargo operations in various locations throughout Iraq.

Guys (or girls) are needed with experience of aircraft handling on the ground and who are keen to get their hands dirty. Mass and balance and other air ops experience would be a bonus.

Those interested in coming to this wonderful country should send me a pm and i'll get back to them with more details.

Heres hoping
Cheers
DPWN

Flip Flop Flyer
22nd Nov 2004, 17:36
Hi mate,

Hope all's still fine in luverly Saddam Intl. Still driving around on that quad-bike pretending you're a marshaller? :p

Has anybody taken a shot at you lately, and what about them Indian cooks - still quite haven't managed to kill you I gather.

Anyway, sent you a PM for a guy I know that might be interested. However, having an idea of the money involved I suppose he'll run away laughing.

I might be down in BAH most of January in yet a vain attempt to beat some common sense into the guys there, suggest you pop down for a standard long-range dine & wine session on the old expense account :ok:

filbert
24th Nov 2004, 17:56
Please check your Pm's and advise what's needed please.

ScootCargoOps
11th Dec 2004, 17:12
anymore news on this post?

antonovman
11th Dec 2004, 19:10
I applied and heard nothing