View Full Version : MFA distributing profit?

malaysian eaglet
18th Nov 2004, 13:34
Have heard that MFA has given an extra month of salary in November due to the important profit realised? any info on the subject?

PicMas
21st Nov 2004, 06:41
I have a little bit of info:

There is always a comedian.......

Robert Palmer
22nd Nov 2004, 03:27
Any vacant flight instructor positions up there in Langkawi?

I'm sure some people would like a change of scenery?!?

kwaiyai
22nd Nov 2004, 04:21
All I can say is,
1; What is the relevence of this thread?
2: Last time I visited to say hi to some X colleugues I could see they were well deserving of a bonus. Unfortunatly I dont doubt that if it is true, that money has gone in someones pocket unnoticed I suspect.:yuk: :}

malaysian eaglet
22nd Nov 2004, 12:51
I really do not know: with all the students in the school, apparently MFA is making a lot of money and a rumor is reaching us:" Cash Shaft has distributed one month salary mid November as a special bonus" : very surprising behavior, is it true? that is the question?
Concerning Langkawi, none under contract with MFA can expect an employment outside MFA in Malaysia due to the "avalanche" of letters to DCA, Immigration, MOT, Prime Minister,... (and all we do not know) that VSM has sent. Sorry for you, you have to finish your contract except if you have another solution!
But if you have finished your contract send me a PM, I will give you an adress where to send your resume if you do not have it yet ....

kwaiyai
22nd Nov 2004, 19:27
Thats pretty grim, Certainly the FOM here told me the same but that was for guys leaving for Airline's. If going to LATC or other instructor position then shouldnt be a problem but as usual Capt K(wai Mak) aka big buffalo has stopped that as well then.
Gummph:uhoh: :oh: :}