PDA

View Full Version : Do you want fries with that?

Flap40
17th Nov 2004, 18:11
I know the job hunt can be desperate, but this???

http://tinyurl.com/4wbtq

No_Speed_Restriction
17th Nov 2004, 18:44
They forget to mention that one must supply his/her own knee pads:yuk:

ChrisVJ
17th Nov 2004, 18:45
This is surely a new low in qualified pilots employment oportunities.

tunneler
17th Nov 2004, 21:16
Oh ballax - dont quite meet the criteria. Alyways the dole quene though..............

Final 3 Greens
18th Nov 2004, 04:02
Not fries - Doh!

Do you want re-fried beans with that :-)

GARDENER
18th Nov 2004, 07:46
What are you complaining about! Have you seen the rewards....my friend ex Concorde jock went as a direct entry taco roller and is coining it in. If you work the late shift you get anything....yes anything......that is either in the bins or been sat for over two hours (customers excluded).
Come on guys what do you want!

BigGrecian
18th Nov 2004, 12:11
I'm confused! Another employer erroding our T&Cs?

ironbutt57
19th Nov 2004, 11:06
You'd think they would have at least owned an EMB-145 "taco-jet" to keep things in tune!:rolleyes: ;) :cool:

witchdoctor
22nd Nov 2004, 12:03
Not quite the Concord job I had in mind, but hey, look on the bright side! You don't need 1500hrs and a jet rating!!! :}

fastjet2k
22nd Nov 2004, 22:35
It doesnt say how many hours you need as a right-hand seat TB Cashier before you can move to the coveted left-hand seat??? Can I get there quicker if I have some hours on a Burger King till??

Furthermore, can anybody shed any light on exactly what is involved in 'Delighting Guests'?:=

timzsta
30th Nov 2004, 13:01
I understand an aptitude test is required to be sat.

Following success at that first stage a "till check ride" will need to be passed under the watchfull eye of Chief Cashier.

Following that a series of interviews. Succesfull candidates will then be put into a hold poll for 12 months, during which time they must not seek employment with any other fast food retailer.

Successfull applicants from the hold pool will be called forward for training should the industry remain stable. The till training course will cost the student in the region of £20k and he or she will then be bonded for a period of 5 years. Successfull completion of the course does not guarantee employment with the company.

Should the applicant not be offered employment with the company, taking up employment with any other company means he or she immediately has to pay the remainder of the bond upon taking up employment with any other employer.

Starting salary for succesfull candiates £4.50ph, plus half price meals when on duty. Uniform & staff pass costs deducted from first months salary. Any further uniform issue is at half price.