PDA

View Full Version : Rebranding of Flyblu?

G Wax
17th Nov 2004, 10:07
Did I read a post about Flyblu being rebranded and looking for pilots or was I dreaming?

Thanks

G

FlyWho
17th Nov 2004, 10:52
Yes, G Wax, you did - but it appears to have been pulled by the moderators. I am not clear why. If a rule was broken, I apologise.

If you would like to PM me, that would be fine.

Best wishes - flywho.

TwinAisle
19th Nov 2004, 20:30
I saw flywho's stand at the World Travel Market - looks excellent to me, a breath of fresh air. Good luck to them!

I know they have some serious industry knowledge behind them.... can't tell you who, but you'll find out soon!

niceguy
20th Nov 2004, 22:45
Hey TwinAisle - Perhaps I am not alone in my belief in this company. I have never doubted that industry people must be connected with this plan because it is very well presented and well put together, if a little optimistic perhaps!

It is odd that the moderators felt they needed to pull a (presumably) positive piece on the company because they seem to be hard now on people being negative! Interesting conflict there.

The last time I called and asked what is happening I was told that they have had hundreds of applications for cabin crew and dozens for flight deck but they only need a handful to start with. Not too much chance then unless you and I are the best candidates they have!

Guess Ill have to stick with current job untill they need hundreds!