PDA

View Full Version : H300 endorsement SE Qld

500club
12th Nov 2004, 04:25
Can anyone tell me a reputable place where I can get a H300 endorsement in the SE Qld area?

Rotor1
12th Nov 2004, 04:33
Try Mike Becker at Maroochydore / Sunshine Coast airport the he will look after you

:ok: :ok:

TangoMikeYankee
12th Nov 2004, 04:52
Try Aeropower At Redcliffe Aerodrome.They have a new Schweizer 300.
Not a bad little machine:ok:

imabell
12th Nov 2004, 04:56
aeropower at redcliffe or chopperline at caloundra. they both have new cbi's, much nicer to fly than the old a models and a great advance on the cb.

call karl at aeropower or ian at chopperline. they are very good operators.
:ok: :ok:

Phoenix Rising
12th Nov 2004, 05:46
Yeah Becker will look after you all right :yuk:

Check what ............. has been written about here on the forum previously.

:E

John Abersynth
12th Nov 2004, 08:30
Go and try Becker Helicopters mate. Those guys are jealous.

Phoenix Rising
12th Nov 2004, 09:50
Abersnyth - Jealous of Becker :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Give us a break. Go back through a couple of threads on this forum.
The posts speak for themselves.

If you want to talk about succesful training schools then talk about PHS, Airwork, Chopperline, Aeropower etc, but Beckers, not even in the same league sunshine.

Phoenix Rising
12th Nov 2004, 22:00
Hey Abersnyth - Does the below post ring a bell. Seems like you must be on the Becker payroll or get some sort of kickback from them.
-------------------------------------------------------

Heres what to do. Phone Mike at Becker Helicopters at Maroochydore, Qld. He'll look after all your requirements.

John
Please stop trying to promote BH at every opportunity. I say 'trying' because, each time you do so, someone advises anyone who might be tempted to follow your recommendation to search for other comments about that particular school before doing so.
If you do a search yourself you'll see what I mean.

Heliport
--------------------------------------------------------

Pays to check a company out thoroughly before giving them your hard earned cash.

Great to see Chopperline and Aeropower investing in some new training equipment for the Aussie industry. :ok:

masteroff
12th Nov 2004, 22:16
I don't want to get involved in the debate above but what is wrong with the 47? Airwork use them for all their basic training and there are plenty of them running around in the NT.

I know its nice to have a new machine to train in but if the 47 is maintained properly it is a very cost effective machine along with being a stable training platform.

Phoenix Rising
12th Nov 2004, 22:30
Masteroff - That part of the post was a tounge in cheek jab at Imabell (GG) ;)

Bell 47 is a great training machine, things happen very slowly which gives students heaps of time to react, and learn. Sorry if it inferred that I didnt like the 47, think they are a great machine and it was the first type I ever went for a ride in. :ok:

Disguise Delimit
13th Nov 2004, 04:13
Maybe your name should be "Phoenix Rising to the Bait."

Since you said that you had far better things to do than discuss MB, you have made 3 more posts discussing MB.

Get off the line!!

heli_spy
13th Nov 2004, 06:54
I'm with Phoenix Rising on this one. I am, by no means, the most qualified helicopter pilot on this forum however I have flown in four continents and Becker Helicopters is without doubt the worst Flight Training Operator/Commercial Organisation I have yet to come across. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Chopperline would get my vote (I did my R22 type rating there) and have talked to several people recently who spoke highly of Blue Tongue Helicopters.
:ok: :ok: :ok:

Helicopter Transport and Training in Sydney get my number one recommendation. New machines, new hanger and friendly, helpful staff.

:O :O :O

500club
13th Nov 2004, 08:11
Thanks all, chopperline or aeropower it is!!

Phoenix Rising
13th Nov 2004, 08:15
500club - You wont go wrong with either of them. Good luck and let us know which one you end up deciding on, and why. :ok:

Heliport
17th Nov 2004, 17:58
Enough!

The question has been answered.

Irrelevant baiting and bickering has been edited or deleted.

Heliport