PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTMAS GATBASH

InFinRetirement
8th Aug 2001, 23:57
The Christmas bash is not that far away now and I have arranged good room rates - really good for a Christmas function - so may I suggest you book your room and your place as soon as possible.

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE DETAILS, AND HOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE (http://www.pprune.org/cgibin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=50&t=000286)

IFR

Stan Sted
16th Aug 2001, 19:26
Blimey IFR, they are signing up fast. Will get my hotel booking in straight away. Better start planning the model flying contest too. Where can I get an aircraft to beat that scallywag Hersham Boy?

cheers

SS

scroggs
30th Aug 2001, 19:48
OK, Ok, I know I've been a bad boy. But I've gorn and dun it now. You've got the money, I've got the room. Call off the dogs, please? (And ATCNightmare and Overtorque and...)

Basil
30th Aug 2001, 21:12
er, most of us don't have our December roster yet :(

InFinRetirement
8th Sep 2001, 14:01
Understood Basil. But over 50 places have gone now and it might be wise to talk to the nice man in Ops and get the date blocked off in your roster. :)

It's getting nearer anyway!

dallas dude
9th Sep 2001, 04:19
IFR,

In the best of pilot traditions, I'm planning to attend (screw scheduling permitting) the Xmas Gatbash and kip on someone else's couch. I don't anticipate purchasing a newspaper either!

I will, however, be happy to buy anyone and everyone (even guv) plenty of amber stuff.

dd