PDA

View Full Version : BMI Recruitment

jamestkirk
11th Nov 2004, 12:35
I recieved an e-mail from John Bell at BMI recruitment asking to fill the application form for the 145. Admittedly, this is about the 4th time i will be doing this.

Then today recieved an e-mail from the above saying i had been unsuccessful, 1100 applications etc. I know this is an automated e-mail as i have recieved it before.

Does anyone know what the correlation is to the above two responses.

What i mean by that, are different people sending the e-mails? Or are they assessing then re-assessing CV's.

Baron buzz
12th Nov 2004, 11:37
Hi there,

I have just filled in this application form and popped it in the mail. Out of interest, what is your level of experience etc? Just curious because someone on another thread has just explained that he is starting a course with regional later in the month.

aces low
12th Nov 2004, 12:53
I filled in a bmi regional app.form in December 2003. Was told no jobs at moment. Next thing I heard was that they had recruited some200hr integrated guys from Oxford for EMB145. Recontacted bmi....no jobs all filled etc. I now gather the guy who has got in with 300hrs or so is friendly with one of the training captains (or related to).

Its not what you've got...its who you know!

ACE Diamond
12th Nov 2004, 13:21
I filled in the application from in Sept, but I have not heard anything since. Has anyone heard how long it normally takes to get the interview or the thanks but no thanks letter..??

Also as anyone heard if they are still recruiting for there holding pool..??

Cheers

Ace

Baron buzz
12th Nov 2004, 13:23
I know of someone who got called for interview - only just passed IR etc, very low houred. Didnt know anyone in bmi regional at all and didnt get past the interview. So who knows what the policy is!?

Maybe its just first out of the hat!

Rowley Birkin, QC
12th Nov 2004, 13:49
Strikes me that they make paper aeroplanes out of the CVs, and throw them at each other's desks. The one that lands the best gets an interview, having already passed the sim ride.

:cool: