PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Cook Sponsorship 2005!

moo
9th Nov 2004, 15:15
I've had a quick look around here but there's nothing on this subject here yet, nor on FTE's site, but yesterday I distinctly remember looking in the back of Flight International and read an advert for Thomas Cook Pilot Sponsorship Scheme through Flight Training Europe.

Anyone else seen it? Or am I looking at a backdated issue?! (didn't check :\ )

spaceman18
9th Nov 2004, 20:09
Not sure if theyre going thru flight europe-they get alot (if not all) of their sponsored cadets through CTC at the moment.

Empire of the Sun
10th Nov 2004, 12:59
The advert in Flight International was actually for Thomsonfly not Thomas Cook. The application form is available from the home page of FTE's web site. Closing date is 21st November so get your skates on. Good luck!

CB1
11th Nov 2004, 10:07
I've just had a quick look at the Thompsonfly and FTE website and can't see any mention of this scheme...... and isn't thompsonfly just using britannia airways? They do have a scheme but application is usually in march april time.

Dogma
11th Nov 2004, 10:37
You guys should not waste your time sending an application.

Thomas Cook??

Thompsonfly????

Firstly, it is spelt ThomsonFly and secondly, the scheme is being funded by Thomsonfly, not Thomas Cook.

R.T.F.Q:ok:

PPRuNeUser0162
11th Nov 2004, 10:47
Well it doesn't take long to fill in the application, so I've given it a shot. Thanks to the original poster for the heads up :ok:

moo
11th Nov 2004, 11:03
I thank you :cool:

run a mile
11th Nov 2004, 11:36
Now Now people,

It isn't quite a sponsorship is it?

It will be a great opportunity for those successful though!

Got a funny feeling applicants will not be flocking in their thousands, what with the "self funded" nature of this "sponsorship" scheme and the £200 selection fee!

Still, it might mean I actually stand a chance this time!