PDA

View Full Version : These EU Airlines are Hiring

AviationMan
7th Nov 2004, 21:20
Oki here is my List of Airlines and smaller Businesses that are Hiring here in Europe.
I have been searching around on the Net for a day or 2 and been looking at different Job-sites.....But take a look at my list and see......YEP they might have a job for you to.

1) Captains/Co-Pilots Needed at:
Air Atlanta

2) Boeing 757 Pilots needed at:
Flyjet Ltd

3) British Airways CitiExpress Hiring

4) B747 PILOTS needed at:
AFX - Airfreight Express

5) ATR CAPTAINS Needed at:
Glotec

6) B737 TYPE RATED Captain at:
SkyEurope Airlines

7) Jaa Pilots needed at:
Virgin Atlantic

8) B737 Captains at:
Channel Express

9) Pilots nedded for 737 Fleet at:
Britannia Airways

10) DHC-6 Commanders/First Officer at:
Zimex Aviation Ltd

11) Fokker 50/ B737 Pilots Needed AT:
Airbaltic

12) Jetstream 31/32 CAPTAINS at:
European Executive Express

13) 737 Pilots at:
Ryan Air

14) Pilots Needed at:
CityJet

Just a small list of places here from me:
some might be OLD but always worth a try of you are looking for a JOB.

Try go to the following pages as that was where i found the Jobs. They are All FREE to use but better then the pages where you have to fxxxxxxx Pay.

They have the Internet addresses for the airlines too. You have to sign up for free on both sites to see all their jobs.
But they are FREE SITES TO USE
Please feel free to add more jobs to help others og let me know if some of them are wrong but try these:

www.aviationpilots.com

www.aviationjobsearch.com

traumahawk71
8th Nov 2004, 09:40
A good list. You missed out FLight international which is regularly updated.

The main problem with most of the jobs you listed is that for a lot of pilots they are currently out of reach since if you read the posts carefully they require.
A type Rating on a ****
At least 500 hours on type.
Airline experience.

If like me you have just got your CPL etc and a few hundred hours the airlines are currently not interested in hiring you.:(
However as more airlines start to recruit I am hoping that their requirments will drop a little to include the hundreds of pilots in a similar situation to myself:\

AviationMan
8th Nov 2004, 17:01
I sure hope so Too.
But it never hurts to try mail out your Resume, to everyone, and then keep updating them about your Progress.
But Yes the Req. are too high for people with low hours.
:rolleyes:

pablo
8th Nov 2004, 21:58
Hi!

Thanks for the info chaps

As far as I know Vueling have been and will be recruiting in the future as they are increasing the fleet. Again they ask for type+hours combo in shiny airbus :-(

Regards!

AviationMan
11th Nov 2004, 01:34
A couple of Lower flight time Airlines Hiring would be:

DAT-Danish Air Transport: Denmark

Cimber Air: Denmark

Cirrus Airlines: Germany

;)

AviationMan
26th Nov 2004, 04:25
Just a Couple more Airlines/businesses hiring on the List:

Cargolux: is accepting Resume's

TNT Airways: Is accepting Resume's

West Air Sweden: is Accepting Resume's

See y"all up there in the Blue

Grim
26th Nov 2004, 06:32
Hi folks,
just wanted to let you know (at least for german pilots) that currently AIR BERLIN is desperatly looking for young pilots. Every low hour candidate even without any experience after initial training is welcome to give the selection process a try. Opportunity to fly B738 and in some time A320!!

wish you all the best

Grim

Grim
26th Nov 2004, 09:47
ok last one:

might try also LTU (they are planning on hiring also low hour candidates in the future) and Aero Flight is worth a good try if you have some hours and preferably an A320 rating.

take care

Grim

AIRWAY
26th Nov 2004, 10:20
Will LTU take some of aeromadrid's TR + Line training pilots, dont they have some kind of agreement like the Astraeus B737 + 100hours :confused:

AviationMan
12th Dec 2004, 00:07
Does anyone els know of any airlines hiring apart from the once above???

AviationMan
1st Jan 2005, 19:09
I've seen that British Airways is lloking at retire alot of pilots in the next 2-3 years... Anyone know about the Truth in this....
They say that hundreds of jobs will open op??????

ecj
2nd Jan 2005, 06:42
Try www.loganair.co.uk careers / recruitment section for Saab 340 - UK / JAR licence holders.

:cool:

N2334M
3rd Jan 2005, 05:33
You said Berlin Air is hiring... well I tried to contact them and they replied offering a type rating course on the 737 plus line experience, but they did not mention any selection or something like that... maybe because I am not german and I cannot speak german...

Do you know of any history of pilots not speaking german hired by one german Airline ??

Best regards.

Oiga
3rd Jan 2005, 09:12
N2334M: Did they give you any price for that deal?

N2334M
4th Jan 2005, 12:22
type rating B737/800 without flight experience: € 19.350
A320 type rating: €21.500
Traffic Patterns A320: € 6.500
Supervision A320: € 8.000 (100hrs)

www.flugschule-berlin.de

My question is:
why A320 is always more expensive than 737 ??
Why in USA a type rating on 737 is only $ 8,000 without base check, while in Europe, for the same product they charge you more than double ??
This is a scam and must come to an end. If low experienced pilots are required to purchase the type rating themselves, than there must be fair prices on the market. In Europe, at the moment, they are ripping us off !

Best regards.

Aviatrixxx
20th Jan 2005, 03:52
Just wanner mention a couple of other airlines that are hiring.

Transavia Airlines

Air Wales

eirjet

Loganair

Islandsflug

Found them on

www.aviationpilots.com

Julius
20th Jan 2005, 11:47
AviationMan!
thank you for this list, however in almost all these cases they are asking for experienced pilots and of course they all do. Noone is still that desparate to call out for lowtimers with no airline experience. But though they are all asking for experienced it doesn´t do harm to send your CV and ask them.
Cargolux require 2500 jet hours and type rating (747-400). Do you know of anywhere someone is asking for lowtimers and no TR?
Julius