PDA

View Full Version : Naples Career Pilot Program

Zulu Tango
7th Nov 2004, 15:08
Hey

I am interested in starting the Career Pilot Program at Naples Air Centre in Florida. I already hold a JAA PPL, Night and IMC rating but feel that an integrated course and at this price would be more attractive to the airlines.

I was wondering if there were any Pilots on this course or thinking of joining it? All ive heard of is good reviews just wondered what any one thought?

All the best

ikea
12th Nov 2004, 11:47
i too am very interested in that program, even with the extras (accommodation, meals, fess blah blah blah) i worked it out to be around £27k. which is good value. Wish it had the option of taking an instructor rating, and then gaining some 'eomplyment'. The only thing about training in the US, (well, there are many things i dont like about the place!), is that getting a visa is now said to be extremely difficult.

when are you aiming to start training? I am hoping to do it next summer (if and and when i graduate!)

B2N2
12th Nov 2004, 16:54
Getting a visa is now not any more complicated than it used to be;
School will issue application (I20), appointment at the embassy, fingerprints and picture taken.
Upon arrival at the training facility the TSA check which is pretty painless paperwork.
Serious, it does not take any extra effort.