6th Nov 2004, 13:25
Link to video:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/audiovideo/apachehit.mpg

Caution - footage upsetting.

Happy this being done "in your name"?

Abe

El Grifo
6th Nov 2004, 13:33
Although in no way condoning the actions of the Apache Crew, I have to say that I have viewed a longer version of this clip before and there were a couple of tiny little events that ocurred just prior to what we see on this particular clip, which may have influenced the decision a tad !!

Pilgrim101
6th Nov 2004, 13:53
Ever been in a front line Abe ? Remarks and video extracts rather out of context and I would only critique the crew's discipline in not lasing the range to target before wasting several noisy bursts of 30mm ammunition.

If they had been civilians, can't see much farming work being done in the dark in the wee small hours in a war zone when even the Republican Guard were digging in deep. Many of the armed vehicles we faced were civilian 4x4 pick ups and commercial trucks with pintle mounted heavy calibre weapons and AAA. I can send you some photos !

The whole clip tells a great deal more of the story. By the way, do you know exactly when and where the incident took place (well behind enemy lines) and which type of weapon these "farmers" had wrapped in hessian under one of their vehicles ?

flapsforty
6th Nov 2004, 13:57
Sorry AZ.
This one has been done.
Extensively.