PDA

View Full Version : Flvbe across the Atlantic ?

Findo
6th Nov 2004, 09:56
Browsing through a schedule today I came across this from Manchester..... Anyone confirm ?

Flight: BE 6021 (Flybe British European)
Depart: Manchester International Apt Fri 6 May 10:00
Arrive: Newark Liberty International Apt Fri 6 May 12:20
Aircraft: 764 Stops: Non-Stop

Scottie Dog
6th Nov 2004, 09:59
Boring........

Codeshare on CO21

billyg
6th Nov 2004, 10:00
Codeshare with COA. Gla-Newark also has a Flybe Flight No. I believe!

we_never_change
6th Nov 2004, 10:34
So does the COA flights to EWR from Birmingham.

Yawn
WNC

GoEDI
6th Nov 2004, 14:05
Don't they all?
MAN, BHX, EDI, GLA. Not sure about LGW?

we_never_change
6th Nov 2004, 19:01
Also, the Flybe flights between Birmingham & Edinburgh, Glasgow, Paris (CDG) & Belfast all carry CO flight no's.

WNC

Mouser
6th Nov 2004, 19:20
Scottie Dog,
Not everyone is as well informed as you ... ye smug git!

BALIX
6th Nov 2004, 22:02
Indeed, it comes as something of a surprise to see the Flybe logo feature a lot at Newark.

Granted, it would have been more of a surprise to see a Flybe Dash 8D on the tarmac waiting to whisk me back to Glasgow :E

eal401
7th Nov 2004, 08:18
Boring........
Genuine question I'd suggest. If you can't handle that, keep your gob shut.

Scottie Dog
7th Nov 2004, 08:41
Boring......

As in 'I'm sorry this is not an exciting new BE route'.

If you misinterpret what was said then I apologise, however there is no need to get upset about a response. It seems to be happening too often on these pages.

As has been said in another thread, the expansion of code shares has reached the ridiculous stage, with airport arrivals boards being flooded with the same flight appearing under half-a-dozen or more numbers. Not only is it confusing for the passenger, but for airline staff as well.

eastern wiseguy
7th Nov 2004, 11:58
the Flybe flights between Birmingham & Edinburgh, Glasgow, Paris (CDG) & Belfast all carry CO flight no's.

The Belfast flights will soon NOT carry a codeshare as Continental will be flying direct from BFS to EWR ending the FlyBe connection from this part of the world at least .

Phil Dubai
7th Nov 2004, 13:00
Of course they will, BHX-GLA still carries a codehare Flt No although COA operate from both airports.

eastern wiseguy
7th Nov 2004, 15:10
Phil ...they won't.Continental will fly from BFS and have ended the codeshare with Flybe which routed traffic from BHD via BHX and LGW onto their services to the states.