PDA

View Full Version : USAF told psychic teleportation "is real"

Ian Corrigible
5th Nov 2004, 18:02
Air Force report calls for $7.5M to study psychic teleportation
USA Today November 5th, 2004

The U.S. Air Force Research Lab's August "Teleportation Physics Report" says that psychic teleportation, moving a person from location to location through mind power, is "quite real" and can be controlled. "It is in large part crackpot physics," observes physicist Lawrence Krauss of Case Western Reserve University. The report calls for $7.5 million to conduct psychic teleportation experiments, but the Air Force says no additional funding is contemplated.

-----

You should see the state of Kylie Minogue's bedroom ! (and Nicole Kidman is running low on conditioner...)

:E

I/C

Pilgrim101
5th Nov 2004, 18:20
I think this thread should be moved !:}

Astrodome
5th Nov 2004, 21:46
So if it WAS possible, who would you teleport...and to where?

:) :ok: ;)

Astra driver
6th Nov 2004, 00:38
Teleport all the Lawyers to Iraq.

Standard Noise
6th Nov 2004, 00:47
I hope by "all the lawyers" you're including Tony Bliar and his wide mouth frogette.

ehwatezedoing
6th Nov 2004, 01:09
Doesn't work believe me!

I try so hard this one: ....."ex wife & her layer in Irak".....

They are both still here :{

BlueWolf
6th Nov 2004, 01:58
It'd put the airlines out of business, for sure. Maybe that's what the USAF is concerned about; no retirement jobs to go to:p

And imagine the security risks, suicide bombers teleporting themselves onto planes after takeoff, folk teleporting in and out of places without going through customs, spies, burglars, perverts...it just won't do.

tony draper
6th Nov 2004, 03:31
The problem with teleportation is one arrives at one destination in the nip, and one has to beat up the local motor bike gang and steal a set of clothing off them.
Hmm, this has raised a thought, one wonders if Protoplasm coated cybernetic organisms have a willy.
:rolleyes: