View Full Version : Falcon 900 pilots, posted climbto350

sixfeetabove
4th Nov 2004, 08:14
Falcon 900 pilots (ICAO) to be based in Saudi Arabia. I found this ad on climbto350.com. Unfortunately I am not a member at climbto350 but very curious about the details of this job. Is there anybody who knows anything?

doubleu-anker
4th Nov 2004, 10:09
Advertised in flight on line.

3 - 4 grand a month. Very poor salary if you ask me; in light of the security situation there.

Looking for Indians or Philipinos. I guess white faces are a little too conspicuous.

Kopeloi
4th Nov 2004, 10:22
From Flight International online:

"Job title F900 Captains (Rated on any Corporate Jet)
Region Saudi Arabia
Company Betts Recruitment Ltd
Date posted Thursday 4 November 2004
Salary US$3-4,000 Tax Free "

Not too interesting for experienced captain . I guess.
:E

Pilocol
4th Nov 2004, 10:39
Who is the cheep bas*&$Ģ that offers 3-4 K for a Rated 900 Capt with some experience, even without lots of experience?????
I guess you are right (doubleu-anker) they are the only ones that will do it ... And I thought my boss was cheep ....

Keep it safe;)

H.Finn
4th Nov 2004, 12:27
I had to read this twice, couldn't believe it the first time around.
This is no even a good joke. I hope they get what they pay for...

Kopeloi
4th Nov 2004, 12:56
There seem to be quite a few outfits now looking pilots with similar "tax free salary packets". I wonder from where they expect responses coming from? At least one operator is well known not to pay at all. In that case you obviously donīt feel so bad as you are not loosing so much....What a world !
:E

sixfeetabove
4th Nov 2004, 14:04
@aeroncaman

If you are looking for a decent job on a decent aircraft,
Is this supposed to be the decent job???

Just laughing....!!!

The salary is a joke!

As a F/O I get paid more... Not in Saudi Arabia, no! In good old Europe.
So I guess they wont get to many replies...

Kopeloi
4th Nov 2004, 14:15
I must say that I was paying a year. During that period there was very few jobs for worth to be considered. Not one that I applied answered ( I only applied the ones that I was rated for). My feeling is that it is more geared to US market and not really useful for the pilot in Europe.

doubleu-anker
4th Nov 2004, 17:22
Pay peanuts and you get monkeys. Let's hope they get a wagon load of monkeys.

About climbto350.com. As far as I'm concerned they're useless. When I was looking for an position, I subscribed to them and never got one bite.