PDA

View Full Version : Old ATPL exam papers.

TenAndie
3rd Nov 2004, 19:23
Hi Guys

Just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to get hold of old ATPL exam papers. Im hopefully going to EPTAUK in January and it would be nice to get studying and have an idea of what to expect.

Cheers in Advance.

Peggy Murphy
3rd Nov 2004, 20:41
Do yourself a favour mate! find a better school. The above has a very tarnished history. They wont give you a reference when you finally get that long awaited job, also they think nothing of taking their students to court for outstanding amounts, which on one occasion was less than £80.Forgetting the fact that you have just spent £50000 ish with them. At least get your choice of school right mate. Good luck.

AviationMan
4th Nov 2004, 13:34
Hi.
You may want to take a look at the following web-sits, as they have some great feedback from former studens from the Actual exams.
Worth learning every single one of them

www.aviationpilots.com (examhelp)

www.Bigredjumbo.net

Keith.Williams.
4th Nov 2004, 19:33
TenAndie,

I am the CGI at EPTA.

I'm afraid that you must make allowances for PEGGY. She keeps forgetting to take her medication and it makes her a bit erratic.
Althouigh she has never studied at EPTA, she has taken it upon herself to try to destroy it. If you do a search for all of her previous posts you will see that few if any are constructive.

Please send me your address in a pm and I will send you some exam papers. You will find that they are as good as you will get anywhere and better than you will get in many places.

It isn't really necessary to start yet, but you can have some papers if you wish.

Little Black Box
4th Nov 2004, 19:55
www.iwannabeapilot.com is the answer you need!

have fun,

lbb