PDA

View Full Version : We'll come if you dont shoot!

sprocket
31st Oct 2004, 04:54
German police detained a naked 25-year-old woman and her 23-year-old partner who were engaged in sexual intercourse on the pavement in the middle of a busy shopping district, police said on Saturday.

Police in the western town of Duelmen said the couple were spotted by pedestrians late on Friday morning having intercourse.

Pedestrians in the town of 40,000 called police, but the couple initially ignored police orders to stop.

"The naked couple continued their passion-filled activity on the cold asphalt," a police spokesman said.

"They finally followed police instructions to stop on the third warning."

The spokesman said the two face a 100 Euro ($A170) fine each for disturbing the peace

No comment. :E

Feeton Terrafirma
31st Oct 2004, 08:08
hmmmm EXACTLY what peace were they disturbing?

Indecent exposure might be a problem for them, but just how loud and hence disturbing of the peace could it be, particularly in a "busy" shopping district.

Interesting to note that they where still going when the police arrived. The police response time must be much quicker than we have here.

ORAC
31st Oct 2004, 08:17
Colder climate.......

sprocket
31st Oct 2004, 09:49
Interesting to note that they where still going when the police arrived. The police response time must be much quicker than we have here.

I agree, they must have arrived in less than a minute.

Feeton Terrafirma
31st Oct 2004, 09:51
sprocket mate, I was thinking an hour!!

pigboat
31st Oct 2004, 16:09
They oughta get a good lawyer and sue the cops for disturbing the piece. :E

spork
31st Oct 2004, 16:22
Did the police ask them to come quietly?

Lon More
31st Oct 2004, 16:32
No evidence of a police cover up then?

EDDNHopper
31st Oct 2004, 16:51
The police response time must be much quicker

They obviously didnīt want to miss anything! Itīd taken them a lot more time had it been for a road accident.

Then again, maybe it was a road accident... of sorts.

X-QUORK
31st Oct 2004, 17:32
"Spread zem !!.......oh scheisse, I sink she already haz!"

sprocket
31st Oct 2004, 18:44
Then again, maybe it was a road accident... of sorts.

.... or was he 'driving' dangerously?

Feeton, I was just going by personal experience mate. After one minute I'm back at the bar having another beer. :p

XXTSGR
31st Oct 2004, 22:08
Maybe they did him for attempting to conceal an offensive weapon...

ShyTorque
31st Oct 2004, 23:53
"Pedestrians in the town of 40,000 called police, but the couple initially ignored police orders to stop."

Got a good crowd then? Perhaps they didn't hear the order to stop? The police must have been well back in the terraces...
;)

Buster Hyman
1st Nov 2004, 01:15
Sounds like an episode of Sex in the City! Mind you, EUD100 is a lot cheaper than a hotel room, probably less germs on the footpath anyway!

nosefirsteverytime
1st Nov 2004, 13:01
Not cracking the case, but casing the crack..........

Ever so sorry.

airship
1st Nov 2004, 13:25
Rumour has it that the couple were having unprotected sex. The little known pressure group "Let's beat 1.38!" will be paying the fine. Their spokesperson commented: "If we have to go out onto the streets to remind Germans how to make babies, then we will do so, come what may"! :)