PDA

View Full Version : Flying the flag for Ireland??? Gawd help us all!!!

Athena5
29th Oct 2004, 13:30
That Irish priest who embarassed the whole country by jumping out on that Brazilian marathon runner at the Olympics & possibly depriving him of a gold medal is in trouble again. The childs mother is a worse eejit, she remained pals with your man for donks afterwards! Incidentally when she visited him with her child & he was half naked she asked him sarcastically "Why don't you take all your clothes off". He did! It just gets weirder & weirder. Takes all sorts I suppose:

Heres the link to the story:

http://in.sports.yahoo.com/041027/137/2hj87.html

Incidentally the gobsh*te danced a flippin Irish jig outside the Bailey after he ws acquitted wearing one of his weird 'tricolour' outfits and some vest about the end of the world or some such tripe. :rolleyes:

Here's the link re: his acquittal:

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=95290&Sn=WORL&IssueID=27223

Boss Raptor
29th Oct 2004, 17:12
In most other countries me 'tinks he'd be certified on mental grounds and locked away accordingly...still look at Michael O' Leary's behaviour and u can understand that would make the Irish look hypercritical :)

tony draper
29th Oct 2004, 17:15
Not in the UK boss, we don't have anywhere to lock em away now, tiz now called care in the community, in other words they just wander the streets.
:uhoh:

Caslance
29th Oct 2004, 17:29
in other words they just wander the streets. When they're not posting on Jet Blast, of course. :E

Nice one Cas --- have 3 merit points which may be reclaimed when next you incur the wrath of the purple one.

Heliport
29th Oct 2004, 17:59
:ok:

:D :D

Athena5
29th Oct 2004, 18:18
Here's a picture of the eejit in full regalia dancing his flippin jig after his acquittal. I suppose we should be thankful he's not just in his 'green knickers for Ireland' rig out so he could make a total show of us even further. Thank heavens for small mercies, I feel really grateful!!! :ugh:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/3961829.stm

He plans now to go over to Brazil to personallly apologise to the poor marathon runner whos dreams & years of training he idiotically poured down the drain. My advice to the Brazilian runner is RUN!!! for yer life! :\

Look Danny!!! He's wearing the 'Star of David' and all!!! :D :D :ok:

Maybe he's a relation of Hamrah's. :E

What's Cas been up to???? :confused:

Boss Raptor
29th Oct 2004, 18:29
Sex Charges...and he wears a placard 'The Second Coming Is Nigh' :E

Well it amused my warped sense of humour :ok:

Shame he didnt wear that in court and get done for contempt...another great example/role model for the Irish nation just like MOL ;)

Athena5
29th Oct 2004, 18:42
I know I shouldn't Boss but when I read about this I nearly passed out laughing myself, the thought of your man in the green knickers & vest & then stripping them off, & doing the jig outside the court. I can't understand though why the mother just didn't take her child & run if she'd any sense. The stories on the Irish papers are getting weirder by the day. :\

We've got some other eejits making the headlines too, travellers I think up for a murder at a funeral. Far from funny but when you read their nicknames, the elderly leader of the posse who should have some sense is known as 'Hitler Bumbee' for instance, I think there's a 'Hitler Bumbee' junior too, ya begin to wonder are you're eyes seeing things that aren't there. :ugh:

Boss Raptor
29th Oct 2004, 18:47
Hitler, Pikeys (or is that Pikii) and Michael O'Leary in same thread - well call it co-incidence :cool:

Athena5
29th Oct 2004, 18:58
There's the link to the story, believe it or not, a dreadful load of flippin gobsh*tes if you ask me. (Try to count the ridiculous nicknames!) :rolleyes:

http://breaking.tcm.ie/2004/10/21/story172264.html

tony draper
29th Oct 2004, 19:01
Had one a user name like Casablanca, one would think twice about annoying a 3rd Dan black belt rude poem composer.
:uhoh: :E

Caslance
29th Oct 2004, 19:07
HA!

Know fear, Mr D, for I am an expert in the noble and ancient martial art of Runlikebugge-ri. :}

My names Turkish
29th Oct 2004, 19:25
Thats man has shamed our Nation. I vote we should deport him to Brazil, right in the center of Rio de Janero, with a sign attached to his neck letting everyone know who he is. That would put manners on him. Either that or fire him from a catapult, I'm not pushed.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40465000/jpg/_40465719_neil_horan300.jpg

After hugging his barrister, Ms Julia Krish, Father Horan changed into a short red kilt and emerald green vest, socks and beret - and the green satin underpants that had been displayed in court - and danced what he called a "soft jig".

What a Prat!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Athena5
29th Oct 2004, 19:38
Eh My names Turkish :confused:

I don't think the Brazilians would want him, mind you I get your drift, might be good punishment & would knock some sanity into the wacky oul [email protected]**@rd! :E :ok:

Slán leat a amadán!!! :D

My names Turkish
29th Oct 2004, 19:40
Oh they want to get their hands on him alright, And their bats, and their clubs etc etc. Would have to remind them that they need 51% of the carcass to claim the bounty.

Athena5
29th Oct 2004, 19:43
I take it you don't like him then??? :confused: LOL

P.S My boss prefers to called him a d*ckhead.

Boss Raptor
29th Oct 2004, 20:43
Simple answer - apres un boutelle du vin rouge...

Re-annex Ireland...appoint Tony Draper as Governor...BR as Pikey(Pikii)/Priest/Pervert/MOL Finder General :ok:

Athena5
1st Nov 2004, 13:31
Just when I was thinking things couldn't get any worse it turns out said priest believes Christ will return as an Israeli Army General. Oh I forgot eh yes, what an absoluely wonderful thought, I'm sure that means the whole world will be saved (suck suck). :\

The priest also stated that "he's proud of his green satin knickers, that they're part of his national costume". :D

Snifferdog
1st Nov 2004, 14:53
Gobshite!! I just wanted say the word !! :D

nosefirsteverytime
1st Nov 2004, 22:13
Boss Raptor, I could say a lot to Ireland being re-annexed, from talk of kidnappings to a return to Micheal Collins days, but all I'll say is I don't think that'd be a good idea! ;)

As for Father Dougal here, I just hope he takes a long walk off a short pier.

Gobsheen.

Astrodome
2nd Nov 2004, 00:00
If all of you bothered to read a little more carefully you would find he is a FORMER priest