PDA

View Full Version : Hoaxer 'played up' for docusoap

Evening Star
27th Oct 2004, 07:11
BBC News report:

Hoaxer 'played up' for docusoap (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/3955817.stm)

Like the quote: "an act of unparalleled stupidity". Says it all. Deary deary me.

NZLeardriver
27th Oct 2004, 08:13
What a stupid thing to say in an airport in these times. She should be imprisoned and sterilised so that she cant pass her intellect on.

witchdoctor
27th Oct 2004, 09:52
"...the hoax was never taken seriously."

I'm pretty sure my colleagues on the receiving end of that statement would disagree.

Silly bitch ought to have been barred from entering any airport in the country in addition to her pathetic slap on the wrist. I doubt she has really learned any lessons, and I bet a pound to a pinch of s##t that she turns up p#ssed again for a flight somewhere before very much longer.

bluebird121
27th Oct 2004, 18:04
:mad: in this day and age and in lieu of all the incidents which have taken place over the past few years has this stupid woman left her brains in her suitcase..
quite frankly people like her should be thrown in jail and left there for a few years and given a substantial fine and maybe other people who are saying these "bomb scare" stories will be warned off this totally unacceptable behaviour..

davethelimey
28th Oct 2004, 07:55
Quite right, quite right etc etc.

Witchdoctor use asterisks next time.

Jerricho
28th Oct 2004, 15:03
Yup. She get's nominated for Jerricho's new stamp to be put into the front of a passport

"NEVER TO BE LET ONTO AN AIRCRAFT AGAIN"

CHIVILCOY
29th Oct 2004, 15:15
You mean to say that the Airline programme is actually about a REAL airline!!!! I thought it was all played by actors.:eek:

bealine
31st Oct 2004, 06:39
You mean to say that the Airline programme is actually about a REAL airline!!!! I thought it was all played by actors

.......Not if they can find real people prepred to act like tw*ts!!!