PDA

View Full Version : Which schools in Malaysia?

GallenWolf
26th Oct 2004, 13:51
Hi!
Ok first of this has *nothing* to do with getting a job as a airline pilot; I like planes and space craft, and have been playing flight/space sims since '91. Earlier if you count those "sims" on the 8-bit Nintendos!

I now wish to pursue a PPL. In Singapore I've only found the Republic of Singapore Flying Club (http://www.singaporeflyingclub.com/) - for the YFC my eyesight back then didn't make the cut. But from their website I can only acquire up to a restricted PPL. They mentioned the need to take the navigation course in Malaysia to gain a full PPL.

What clubs are there in Johor that would have this service? I've only found Elite Flying CLub and Fras Flying Club. Are there any others? Thanks!

GW

7sex7
26th Oct 2004, 20:00
Try JFC,JOHOR FLYING CLUB....c152,based @SENAI.....forget bout gtg ur ppl in SIN,no fun!Go JB,thats where the real NAV starts!N its lot cheaper than RSFC tooo.....

mooney59
27th Oct 2004, 07:56
GW,Send me pm I'll,i'll got some news for you..

rykin
8th Nov 2004, 01:03
Kinda in the same situation as you GallenWolf. Not very sure which sch to goto in m'sia.

wmkj
29th Nov 2004, 12:41
PM me if you need info on PPL in Senai.

Syrian Aviator
30th Nov 2004, 04:47
www.eliteflyingclub.com

roro77
18th Jan 2006, 07:17
PM me if you need info on PPL in Senai.

Bro, i need info on PPL in Senai !, can email me at [email protected] or reply here also can. pls pls i very keen to know more. THanks !!