PDA

View Full Version : It's alive!!! It's alive!!!!!

Panama Jack
25th Oct 2004, 13:42
After much anticipation (I even went to query at the AeroHonduras office in Managua last week) . . . .

AEROHONDURAS website (http://www.aerohonduras.com/)

Looks very sharp-- even with the noseshot of the Boeing 747, but even sharper looking is the image between the 747 and the Boeing 737. :}

egpws
26th Oct 2004, 04:23
Hola, Panama Jack!

Do you know how many 733s and DC9s AeroHonduras has??

Any information about expat recruitment??

Regards,

EGPWS

Panama Jack
26th Oct 2004, 17:55
I am not sure what AeroHonduras' fleet size is, but I expect it to be relatively variable due to their status as a "virtual airline." I believe they still wet least from Falcon in Miami and now from Aeropostal in Venezuela (hence the a-la-Aeropostal paint job). At some point I am sure they will want to hire some catracho pilots, and am certain that they will have no problem finding the local talent. Your thoughts Aerohonduras?

ZS-NDV
27th Oct 2004, 11:17
Well, as half the site is still 'under construction', it's a little hard to give an objective view.

That being said, the colour scheme is not bad...

Don't you wish all cabin staff looked like that one :}

Cheers,

ZS-NDV

Aero Honduras
27th Oct 2004, 15:31
No DC-9's yet in Honduras they postponed them until Dec. Cabin crew recruitment ads came out in the paper Monday, pilots will be Venezuelan until March-April. when Hondurans will take over hopefully. Only N371FA is in Aerohonduras colors, N550FA has been operating also but Still with Sol-Air colors.

Aerohonduras