PDA

View Full Version : Recent NetJets interviews, 20,21,22

south coast
25th Oct 2004, 13:19
Hi there...

If anyone was at the recent NetJets interviews held in Paris on the 20, 21 and 22 of this month, I would be interested to hear how it went.

I have one on the 2 November and any advise or feed back would be grately appreciated.

Cheers

One_Duh_Lust
27th Oct 2004, 09:39
South Coast
Check your PM
1DL

Corporate Flyer
1st Nov 2004, 13:26
Not to stressful. 20 min chat about company, - usual american bull****, followed by 10 - 15 min interview. 1 from HR, Monica Gunther and Cery Mathews (European boss). I found it quite laid back. If they like you they will put you in the sim. If they dont sim you straight away, chances are you didnt make it. Sim ride to check your basic flying skills. No flight director/autopilot etc all raw data. SID bit of NDB tracking followed by non precision approach. Fly in L seat copilot in R. About 20 mins each side.

I passed all this and was offered a job but have turned them down. Good Luck

fortuna76
1st Nov 2004, 16:41
Why did you turn them down. Are the conditions not right. Actually can you say something about the conditions, I havenīt got a clue but am very interested in finding out.

Thanks in advance

spudskier
1st Nov 2004, 23:16
NetJets is a wonderful company, I can only hope I'll be so lucky to be given an interview there.

I live in Columbus, Ohio, (their world corporate headquarters) and have dozens of friends who work for them, both on the flight decks and the hangars/ramps and all of them love working there. Great company, good management, employees are treated well and paid well. Good health benefits, good equipment.

I don't think I've ever heard a bad thing said about them.

I'm not sure why you turned them down, maybe something personal, perhaps with the people in Europe, or maybe you were never actually offered the job, I don't know, but for those of you who are interested in the company, I'd be happy to find names of people who would happily recommend the company, many names.

fortuna76
2nd Nov 2004, 10:01
That is ok mate, already got in contact with them and I am hoping for an interview soon. I know your right, for I hear the same stories here in Europe. I am just interested in the terms and conditions, but I will surely get the details after an invitation.

Good luck on getting in there then. Thanks

Angels One Fife
2nd Nov 2004, 11:33
spudskier; What Part of fortuna 76's comment did you fail to understand. He wrote "I passed all this and was offered a job but have turned them down. Good Luck". You then say "maybe you were never actually offered the job". Either you do not manage to read plain English or perhaps you are an oracle. So if you are going to ridicule someone's post at least give the inside info on how you come to that conclusion or perhaps just keep your fingers off the keyboard.

redsnail
2nd Nov 2004, 14:43
Angels,
From what I can see it was Corporate flyer who said "thanks, but no thanks", not Fortuna76.

Spuds,
From what I have managed to glean over the years, the Netjets USA is a separately run company from Netjets Europe. Same principle owner but different management teams and contracts.

I too would love an opportunity to fly for NJ EU. One day perhaps? :D

spudskier
2nd Nov 2004, 17:47
I guess I don't know enough about NJEU, I hope it's as well run as NJUS. Unfortunately I'm short of Jet mins (1200 I believe) so no interview with them anytime soon...

natops
3rd Nov 2004, 12:32
I joined NJE almost a year ago, and I must say it is big fun.
Hard work, lot of destinations, nice collegues.

Next year there is going to be another big expansion, so job oportunaties all over the place.

south coast
3rd Nov 2004, 13:34
if you were at the inetrviews on the 2nd november and fly in vietnam on atr's, please message me so we can get in contact and have a chat about the day...

thanks , 1900 driver