PDA

View Full Version : You won't believe this but!

Vfrpilotpb
21st Oct 2004, 16:19
Hey guys,

Its finally happened, out of the blue somone who I dont know has put forward my name and my E address and Bingo, or should I say Lottery, Ive won.........£4.5mil to be precise,

However seems a little dodgy though for I have to contact a Finance house in Leytonstone in London, but I cannot find out anything about these guys, or their telephone number.

What do you think I should do, my £4.5 mil is almost burning a hole in my pocket, I dardent tell Mrs Vfr she might do somthing rash, Im thinking hard about what colour of interior I should have for my new hand built strech Helicopter, ready to fly me and my pals to many functions that only the rich and infamous attend, but I can't get hold of my personal Finance advisor who has been entrusted with all this (MY) dosh.

What should I do??

Vfr :confused:

Genghis the Engineer
21st Oct 2004, 16:34
I should start here (http://www.419eater.com/).

G

Helipolarbear
21st Oct 2004, 16:56
You should seek professional help and continue taking the Lithium and rest more often. On no account should you take the controls of a helicopter in flight or on the ground!!!!:p

RDRickster
21st Oct 2004, 17:03
Oh, I'll send you a PM with the phone number... I forgot to include it in my message. And, CONGRATULATIONS! All I need is your bank's routing number and checking account information so that I can wire you the money. Or, if you prefer, simply give me your credit card data and I'll credit your account the £4.5 M... Mrs. Vfrpilotpb can begin her shopping immediately.
:} :ok: :E

toolguy
21st Oct 2004, 17:15
G-LAWS, the VVIP S61 is on the market! The interior should be opulent enough for even the most discriminating rotor jock. And think of all of the Vicky's Secret models who have buckled into the leather high backs!

B Sousa
21st Oct 2004, 17:31
Go to the forum "The Campfire" right below African Aviation. There is a long thread (419 scams)with numerous others winners.......

Vfrpilotpb
21st Oct 2004, 18:44
Drat and double Drat,

does this mean I cant have a baby blue Heli, or Mrs Vfrs body enhancements, oh bugger!

But Ive just read it again, they really sound genuine!