PDA

View Full Version : Malgus

My names Turkish
21st Oct 2004, 14:39
This company has been spamming me for a couple of years ever since I did an aptitude test with them. Most letters I ignore but this one caught my attention.

Dear Subscriber,

Our next testing day is scheduled for the 13th November 2004 at Bowfield Hotel.

Details for the location and days activities can now be found on the website.

We now run Phase 1 and Phase 2 testing on one day. Phase 1 in the morning is
free of charge and Phase 2 is run for the successful candidates in the
afternoon. This still carries a charge of £150.00 (Inc VAT).

We have already had a few registrations for the 13th November and hope to see as
many of you there as possible.

We are very proud of our latest candidates who have just finished training now
and are being interviewed by British Airways this week for immediate start as
direct entry pilots.

Kind Regards

Malcolm J Clark
Malgus Aviation Limited

Now I remember a thread a while back and I think one of the mods and a few others expressed a negative opinion. Has anything changed?

The bit about BA struck me as odd. I thought they were only taking people with Jet experience. Presumably the Malgus recruits are all low time ab-initio
students?

Am I missing something?

mbcxharm
21st Oct 2004, 16:14
BA now appear to be taking oxford and cabair graduates - they both have publicity on their websites on the matter. Since Malgus use Cabair maybe this is the connection...?

Wee Weasley Welshman
21st Oct 2004, 17:58
Ooooooooh! Wow! Apply to Malgus and hopefully follow in the hallowed footsteps of their cadets currently of such interest to British Airways.

Gentlemen, take out your cheque books and please form an orderly queue... :*

My names Turkish
22nd Oct 2004, 10:11
WWW I aready have my pieces of Paper. Just maybe trying to warn anyone, wasn't sure if they were legit or if it was a big scam? How does it work, do the pay your training, organise a loan or just act as the middleman?

moggiee
22nd Oct 2004, 10:30
they are legit - it's up to you to decide if it's worth it.